Girlfriend

You take a deep breath and walk out you see Jaeden calling you over from the corner with a smile on his face. You run over and give him a hug then you got awkward and pulled away, "So Jaeden why am I here" "Oh yeah well I was looking at pictures of us and I forgot to mention" he held both your hands and looked at you in the eyes and you blushed like crazy "I would like you to meet my girlfriend" Maddie Zeigler came out (ik ik too old but still) "Hi I'm um Maddie" you looked at them you wanted to cry and run but he still had your hands "H-h-hi" your voice cracking like crazy. "Tori?" Everything went black. You opened you eyes "Oh Tori I thought you passed out?!" "OH I was just tired" Maddie gave you a hug and right when she let go you ran into the bathroom and started to cry and cry you looked into the mirror started ripping your blue dress and punched the mirror "YUP (Y/N) YOU AREN'T WORTH IT YOU MEAN NOTHING" you take off your heels banging on the mirror you took a glass shard (DO NOT ATTEMPT PLEASE) you started cutting your thigh (idk how to spell lol too lazy tho) watching the blood drip. Jadyn barges through the door, you staring at you thigh "(Y/N) ABSOLUTELY NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING" you don't budge she starts to lightly tap your face and "He's taken" you say before passing out "OH SHIT SOMEONE HELP TORI IS PASSED OUT SIR LOOK" the peramedics take you and Jadyn walks up to Jaeden and smacks him "HEY you just smacked my boyfriend" "AND YOU JUST MURDERED SOMEONE" Jadyn screamed referring to you. "Wait what" Maddie and Jaeden both say in sync "gimme your phone"
                   Phone call

Jadyn: I need to head to the hospital now.
Mom: why what happened
Jadyn: please not now I need to go. I'll explain after

Jadyn handed the phone backed flipped them off and stormed away Jack comes running to her "Can we talk?" "S-sure?"