On The Way To Set

You're scrolling through insta you go on Jaeden's page, Jadyn,Jack,Wyatt,and Jaeden being all goofy and silly. You chuckle to yourself. Your mom looks at you "You're ridiculous" "Thanks mom" you start laughing but then someone dm's you.

You feel accomplished

You feel accomplished. Then stupid. You shut off your phone and start face palming. You mumble "story of my life" then start laughing, your mom looks and says "You need help" "Take it from you" "That's a fact" you both start laughing but you start crying "Okay (y/n) not that funny?!"You stop and go back on your phone. You reach to set no one is there but the producer so you look back at your old texts, you realize you said Eddie instead of jack to Jadyn and start laughing, then you go through you and Jacks, you stop at Jaeden's and turn off your phone and just wait patiently.

-incoming call-
You-hello?
Jadyn- you at set??
You-yup
Jadyn- CRAP
YOU- WHAT'S WRONG
Jadyn-WE ARE LATE AREN'T WE
You-WELL NO SIZZLE BERRIES WHAT WE'RE YOU GUYS DOING HOOKING UP!
Jadyn-Well...
You-I don't wanna know!
You end the call and run to the bathroom you think wait did they.. you pull out your phone.

 you pull out your phone

You feel so happy. Then you kinda get jelly. You think of Jaeden. Then look into the mirror "welp you need help" you head out the bathroom and BAM you knock down om the floor, your rubbing your eyes open you see a hand you take it rubbing your eyes again. "I'm so so so so so so sorry" "it's all good" you look up you see Jaeden "Oh hey Jaeden" "Hey (y/n)" it turns silent and you walk away you turn around and you see Jaeden face palming you think did I do something, you smack into the director and get coffee everywhere "Oh I'm so sorry I was looking and-" it's okay here I hsve something you can wear" he hands you a blue flowy dress and sequence "thanks" "Hey I gave you the dress you now model" "okay then" you change and walk out but you're alert Jack and Jadyn walks by Jadyn is admiring the dress jack opens up and says "Dayum did you and Jaeden start dating" you cover his mouth "shhhhh no I got coffee but I have to model now!" You see Jaeden he's about to turn around you think of an excuse "Oh my period better handle that!" You dive into the bathroom. "That was close" Jadyn barges in "GIRRRRRL I know an excuse when I see one talk up!" Could this be it the day you tell her.