"Ex Bestfriend"

I start crying and shaking I collapse. Crying turned into sobbing then I heard someone whisper "T-tori" I got scared and jumped then I squared up preparing for a fight "I BROKE UP WITH HIM HAPPY AND I DIDN'T KNOW HIM. THAT HURTS NOT KNOWING THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE YA KNOW YOU'RE HOLDING A STUPID ASS GRUDGE AND NOW I REMEBER EVERYTHING! I'M GONNA KILL YOU." "TORI IT IS YOU" a short-ish dirty blonde kid ran up to me and hugged me "OMG LOGAN WHERE WERE YOU ALL THIS TIME DUDE YOU'VE GROWN MY BEST FRIEND IS ACTUALLY TALL NOW" I say laughing and crying even more "Tori it's been so long how's life" "horrible actually" "really come sit talk up like the old days" I sit next to him and tell him everything and start sobbing. "It's okay plus you got everything back" "but but but" "shhhhh he's gonna want you hes here fighting with you not for you. So go do some fighting, keep in touch.If he doesn't understand then he's a dick" "thanks so much logan and yes keep in touch" I give him over big hug and I run and run like there is no tomorrow. "She forgot her phone!" Logan quickly runs after me "TORI" "YEAH LOGAN" I stop "here ya phone" "thanks logan" I give him one last hug. Then I continue running and tears start streaming down my face I turn my phone on so many missed calls and it motivates me to run faster and faster "TORI YOU'RE ALIVE" I look back and it's Tyler and his little gang I keep running a car starts to show up "shit" I whisper. Dead end.