Awkward Helper

"Y-y-y-y-youre Logan Alexander Paul!!!!" "Okay Tori no time for fangirling!" Jaeden looks ay you "WELL WE GOTTA HELP HIM" "okay then let's do it" I grab the saw but then I sew those are chains "shit I forgot they'd do that since he's so muscular" I mutter to myself but a bit too loud to the point Logan starts to chuckle "Huh??" Jaeden looks so confused "no idea" I start to blush since this is my celebrity crush, "we have to find a key anyway hurry" "why are you blushing" Jaeden looks at me and gets all offended "uhm" I had to lie "because, ugh you want the truth" I didn't entirely lie though "you look sexy with your shirt ripped like that okay" okay now I blush to the point I'm red like a tomato so I just look for the key. "Hey I heard a girl screaming under me earlier" Logan points out "more people to save" I breathe out "yep" Jaeden looks at me "Hey how'd you lovely two one get here and two escape?" Jaeden and I keep looking while I explain "well here is the whole entire story. Ahem so it all happened when Jaeden aka this lovely child over here and I were with my best friend and my other best friend having sorta like a 'double date' at my house just chilling, my mom wasn't home but she accepts this stuff, and we heard the doorbell go off Jadyn my best friend ,she's a she, went to go answer it and it was Tyler 'an old friend' and he started flirting, then Jadyn and I went to the bathroom to talk about what the hell just happened, then Jaeden can explain this part" I finish and Jaeden takes over "well Jack and I were talking about things" Logan looks at him and cuts him off "and bout what" "Oh uh movie things" "Oh okayyy" "What honest anyways, we then thought 'why are they taking so long' we then got worried we head downstairs and Tyler was talking smack and saying how he was gonna get Jaeden they were fighting him and Jack the-" "HA I FOUND IT" I exclaim and I quickly unlock Logan "after this I want a picture" I demanded jokingly "ok" Logan says laughing "wow you really are a choch" we all just die laughing then we hear "WAIT TORI IS THAT YOU" "WAIT IS THAT"