Doesn't Approve

It was your dad. Who left you and your mom you were devistated for years. But you of course didn't know that. "Uhm sorry sir wrong room" "This isn't (y/f/n)" "who ar-" your mom stands up "What do you want Jake." You were so confused "WHO IS THIS" you stomped your foot on the ground "I'm your fa-" "father" your mother cuts him off, you don't know what to do run, cry, be happy but you feel anger "You" he started to smile "me" he replies like a retard to you "you left me to go move on and hook up with others YOU ARE THE REASON I CAN'T GO TO DANCES AND WHAT NOT YOU COULDN'T TEACH ME SPORTS JAEDEN AND JACK DID YOU DIDN'T SUPPORT ME WITH HEART BREAK THEY DID AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SHOW UP HERE AFTER ALL YOU DID BREAK MY HEART AND SHATTER IT!" "(Y/n)-" "SHUT IT GET OUT,YOU AREN'T MY FATHER YOU NEVER WILL BE all you did was shove your dick and create something then you left" "okay Tori that's enough" your mother sees, you were clearly about to cry Jaeden comes up to you he holds you hand and leads you to sit he cups your cheecks and puts you foreheads together "looks it's okay. People maje mistakes I think mine was worse than you father's okay go talk to him" "okay" "Jake come back" you call he turns around and runs he scoops you up and twirls you "okay put me down" you walk in he follows "welp this is my best friend Jadyn, my other best friend Jack and they are a thing, mom of course and my boyfriend/best friend Jaeden" "Wait boyfriend no,no no no my daughter is not-" "watch it mister he's the reason why I'm even looking at you so you better thank him and you don't decide. It's not my fault I fell in love with someone perfect not throwing that away if you were here you'd know I've been waiting for YEARS okay so stop" you snapped all wide eyed and stuff. "Okay okay" he gets a text "well I have to go to a meeting bye" he dashes twords the hall. "Okay then time to leave.
*time skip*
You all go inside your house and you are upstairs working on a script you all have for the dame movie. And it absolutely fits you guys "Hey (y/n) I'm headed out to get groceries okay hun" "okie dokie mom" She leaves "well that was cute" Jaeden points out you blush like crazy. Just then you hear the doorbell "who wants to come?" "I'll come" Jadyn shoots up okay. You answered the door and you have no idea who this guy is...