"The Freak Accident"

"JACK" Jadyn rushed out but he was no where to be seen. No blood. No bones broken. Just a car into a pole. "Jack...." You're with Tyler screaming at him for causing this Jaeden runs up to Jadyn
*Jadyn POV*
I can't seem to find Jack I try texting him

You start balling your eyes out and you chuck your phone at the crashed car and Jaeden walks up to you "Jadyn, its okay he's just emotional

You start balling your eyes out and you chuck your phone at the crashed car and Jaeden walks up to you "Jadyn, its okay he's just emotional. Before this all happened we were talking. And I can't say what because I promised blah blah but he was in a real bad mood. Then we came down and Tyler was on the phone talking about you and all that." "HE DOESN'T WANT ME HE WILL NEVER TAKE ME BACK HE'D NOT THINKING ABOUT ME OR ANYTHING HE'S ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS YUP I HAD TO KISS HIM AND WHAT NOT GOD I HATE THIS" "I'll get you water" "thanks." You sit on the grass curled up. Someone starts hugging you they hug exactly like (y/n) and you say "I wish this kid never came. He ruined everything my feelings came back but only a little and now they are permanently gone I hope he rots in hell" "Wow I appreciate it." Tyler stands up. "YOU BETTER ASSHOLE" Jadyn dives but to tackle him and she lands on him but very awkwardly "JADYN WHAT THE HELL" "NO U TRIED TO TACKLE HIM BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH OF A DICK HE WAS" She bounces off Tyler and he starts to smirk "your next" "Oh don't you even!" He runs away but you catch him and tackle him and you land awkwardly,Jaeden drops the cup.