Getting Out....Again

"WAIT IS THAT JADYN" "YEAH TORI, TORI WHAT MADE YOU IN YOU'RE RIGHT MIND TO SEND ME IN AN UBER BY MYSELF" "UHM THE FACT THAT YOU HAD A 20% CHANCE OF ACTUALLY GETTING KIDNAPPED" "okay enough with the reunion where are you" Logan says a bit worried "PULL THE TELEPHONE" "the bloody hell" I say looking like I came out of preschool "Oh over here" Logan runs twords the corner he pulls the telephone and a door opens "and I thought pennywise was creepy" Jaeden says "meh not really" I add in. I was about to walk in first "what if something happens Tori" Jaeden says looking out for me he starts to walk in the logan puts his arm out "I'm older" "Oh for the love of shit" I lift both their arms out and walk in. "AH" I say scaring them joking around "hahaha get rekt" "Tori you almost scared me!" "Almost" I look at Jaeden "okay come in" we go down to see Jadyn she's hanging with metal cuffs on her "WHAT THE HELL THAT'S UNHEALTHY" "no shit SHERLOCK" "unhealthy?" Logan says looking like I'm a strange child "says the one who says 'ya yeet' " I say smirking and looking like a smart ass. We run over to Jadyn "They key" I asked Jaeden, he hands it to me I unlock one cuff but the other won't budge "Oh that's grand" Jadyn says sarcastically "I'll get this side logan that side Jaeden that side" we all look, but almost instantly Logan finds it "Here!" "How the" I say looking like he's God he runs and unlocks Jadyn and helps her down "okay so now what" She says looking at me welp there's a window, I go over to it "about 4 1/2 feet, I'm down" we all agree Logan goes down first then me, Jaeden and Jaeden, we all go to my house "Logan why are you here" "well I was gonna do a surprise meet up" "ohhhh" "Oh and here" he hands me a Logang hoodie. I die. "Okay well we need to figure this stuff out and you need to go back to Jack now imma get another uber but for jack, Jaeden can you text him and he has no choice." "Got it"