Jyler or Jackyn??

You are at Jaeden's outside in his garden thingy and you two just stay there you fell asleep on his chest him on your shoulder. You wake up by a bird pooping on Jaeden. You had your laughs and head inside, you see Jack walk in, his eyes all red and puffy hair messed up. "Jack?? You can't be looking like that what about IT" "I miss Jadyn I miss texting her seeing her holding her and just" he starts crying and collapse on the floor "She misses you too" "But Tyler" "She hates him" "but I blocked her number" "Jack your dumb I actually swear you have aids" Jaeden says "Look maybe you can fix things but her roses and chocolates go to her house go in the!!!! WAIT IDEA!" "Oh I have a feeling it's a cute one" Jaeden sits there looking at me ""Jack buy cute things I'll set up a picnic meet at 'the spot' in 'the park'" emphasizing the "the" "okay" he shoots up and goes to the store ad I order him an uber me and Jaeden get up and help set up we bump in a few times and flirt. It's really cringy trust me😧. But cute we see Jadyn and Tyler holding hands and walking down the street me and Jaeden hide in the bush. They hug eachother and walk their separate ways. "What the hell" I whispered.