I'm Screwed

Woods or water I head for the woods "Oh these are the ones behind the school!" I whisper yell I know these woods like it's on the back of my hand! I start running in and I trip now I have a HUGE cut on my face "whatever" I shrug it off and keep running I decide to call Jadyn. No answer. Jack. No answer. Jaeden. No answer. "Great fucking time isn't it ugh welp guess I'll do this myself" "TORI BABE WHERE ARE YOU" I run and run and I see a light flashing my way I jump into a bush and they pass by me I decide not to move for a long time just in case then my phone rings it's Jack "great! Fucking great!" I get up my hair gets stuck "you too!" I see them running twords me I yank my hair causing some of it to rip off "Oh friken well" I run out the woods and I call jack.

                     Ongoing call

Tori: Jack I remeber everything. I was on my way to come tell you guys but of course these guys find me. And they are currently chasing me I'm running out the woods and OH SHOOT THE CAR US BACK meet me at THE park

Jack: okay okay stay calm don't stop running meet at the place is hard to get to and it's the secret place

Tori: okie dokie!

I start heading to the park and I hear a crash I don't look back but I do and Logan he got hit by the car "LOGAN NOOOO WHY HIM IT SHOULD BE ME NO NO LOGAN" I break down in tears "Oh that triggered you. Okay we'll be on our way then" Tyler smirked and went away "LOGAN" I went up running to him but it wasn't logan it was this random kid WHO USED TO HAVE A CRUSH ON ME...... "M - Michael" I call 911 send them his way meanwhile I run to the park and the secret place "guys I'm here!" But no one is here still "well hello" I turn around....