Bloody Nose.

I start swearing in my palms and Jadyn taps me "we are gonna get out of this okay. Knowing you, you'll think. And I'll be right here to help" "always. But this time. I don't know.." I say looking down. I just let the whole world down. It always seems like I'm holding the world and it's always against Jadyn and I and I'm slowly losing grip then one day it'll fall and crash and break to a million pieces. "What are you girls talking about over there" all of a sudden Sean pops out of no where "Girl stuff" Jadyn and I say in sync, that'll be more convincing, Sean starts eyeing us and goes to the front with the boys "SEANN" we hear them cheer. "Tori" Ethan whispers I look over st Jadyn she's sleeping "Shit" I mumble to myself then I pretend not to hear Ethan. "Toriiii" "TOOOOOORRRRIOOO" he starts to whisper yell finally he just yells "TORI YOU DEAF CHILD LISTEN" "WHAT YOU RETARD IT'S OBVIOUS I DON'T WANNA TALK SMART ASS" I snap and I look away "Tori" I look at him dead in the eye "What. Do. You. Possibly. Friken. Want." "D-do you still like like me?" "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS NO I WAS OVER YOU FOR AGES AND ESPECIALLY NOW I'LL BE OVER WITH YOU PERMANENTLY YOU BUILD UP THE NERVE TO FLIPPING SAY THAT YOU'RE AN ASS EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO THINK ABOUT YOURSELF A LOT YOU TOO TYLER BUT ETHAN STOP FLIRTING WITH ME STOP EVERYTHING Y'ALL ARE FRIKEN DUMB" I look and Jadyn wakes up she looks confused but I'm still mad. My blood is rushing and I wanna punch him in the face so I punch Ethan in the nose and it starts bleeding I heard a crack too, think I broke it.....I'm dead..... "WHAT THE HELL TORI" "don't what the hell me bitch" Tyler looks at us he starts to smirk "you broke my nose Tori!" Ethan whines "deal with it Ethan" my dad says "Oh yay speak up. You're not getting my trust I'm done I gave you another shot" my dad stops the car I look out the window a tall ass building is in front of us. "Knock them out" and that's exactly what they do.