1 2 3 Scratch

Jadyn POV:

There is no way Tori my best friend is kidnapped once again I type in the info and the girl starts driving "what's the note say" Jack asks once more. I hand then the note "Don't read it aloud" I demand they all finish reading their jaws dropped and looked at me "what happened" Jack asks "Jack" "yeah bae" "you asks so many questions. Sometimes it'd help if you hush" "yep" Jaeden said looking innocent. *time skip* we reach to the destanation and we go to the EXACT spot we hear a car drive by and Tori is tied up "TORI" I scream and start running, so does the boys, Logan is the fastest, but they started to speed "shit" Logan murmurs "you need to watch your profanity" Jaeden says while raising an eyebrow and starts smirking "Oh hush you" we head back to the spot and there's a necklace. A necklace Jadyn very well recognize "what the hell" She says picking it up "HOW DID IT GET HERE!?" She looks down and there is a note 'remember this, yeah, go to the place Tori had a vision of on the slide' "holy shit, he's had it this whole time?!" "What happened" Jaeden asked. "Well here's the note and let me explain this WHOOOOLEEE thing" I hand them the note "so basically in 6th grade Tori and I were talking about how my friend Elsie was gonna sleepover and I wanted to play spiritual games blah blah. One day it was Tyler's birthday and Tori wasn't here but I played it in the bathroom right in this building and some how Tori got connected to it and all this stuff happened and" I kept explaining the whole thing and the boys looked Logan said "How do you people think of these things" "and how do you think of jumping in a ice pond or-" "okay okay" "well next stop I need Tori!" Jaeden interrupts "okay okay" "let's just rent a car I'm 22 I can drive" "THAT TAKES TOO LONG" "there is a car rental right there." "Oh" "THEN LET'S GO JEEZ PEOPLE." They go and get a car and go to the next stop. They head to the school and Jadyn heads on the slide. She looks around and another note 'okay okay now look around where there was a big bang you'll find something' Jadyn tries to remeber then I remebers "THE BUSH" I slide down the slide and goes to the bush and I finds a gold bracelet with cats on it "what the hell"  I keep looking and there is a stitch present "how the" I dig deeper then I feel a scratch I Rio my hand out and there are 1.....2....3.... scratches "OH SHIT" She screams and Jack runs over "the cat is in this" "Cat?" "YES"