Rape. Yup. Rape.

Jack came out and handed her roses and chocolates. Along with a bracelet which looked like

You and Jaeden look into the distance and your happy, you call on the guys and they take it on from there

You and Jaeden look into the distance and your happy, you call on the guys and they take it on from there. While that happens you and Jaeden get away and go for a stroll through the woods. You see Tyler he's making out with a girl, talking bad about me Jaeden gets mad and almost storms over there I stop him. Tbh I think I might put a name instead of (y/n) should I do Tori comment "(y/n) but he's talking crap about you I can't let that stand!" He whisper screams "So what we all know it's fake" "ughhhhhh" then he moves on to Jaeden,Jack,and Jadyn you storm up there Jaeden tries to grab you but you walk up and knock Tyler out and this "girl" is Maddie Ziegler! "OH BLOODY NO NO NO GET AWAY YOU BI-" "THANK YOU SO MUCH HE PRETTY MUCH RAPPED ME" "huh" "yeah." "Okay run while you can" you knew for a fact she wasn't lying because you can tell "(y/n) she might be lying!" "She wasn't. I could tell." Tyler wakes up and starts crying "Oh you choose them over me-" "YEAH I HEARD EVERYTHING AND EVERYTIME YOU DO THIS I'M NOT CRAWLING BACK ANYMORE GET AWAY FOREVER AND LEAVE US ALONE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" Tyler starts to sob you just walk away, but Jaeden didn't follow you, you panic "JAEDEN" "JAEDEN" you go back to where you just were Tyler is knocked out with a bloody nose. Someone from behind grabs you and twirls you in their arms, you thinking it was Jaeden you knock out.

You wake up and you're in a room it's black and you're tied to a chair and tape on your mouth. You don't escape because you hear things "Break up with her or I'll do something!!" "NO I LOVE HER TOO MUCH I'LL KILL YOU" you hear a slapping sound Jaeden groans "shit" you say to yourself see idk whether to say me or you the hell , the door opens "okay pretty girl I'll make this easy on you. Break up with pretty boy and go with me." "No but who the hell are you" they turn on the light it was

Lol get pranked no cliff hanger

"SEAN YOU BASTARD"