Chapter 8: Tyler

This will be a short one. I don't want to just bring in new characters without giving them a line to introduce themselves. Enjoy! ^-^

Tyler's P.O.V.

Kyle, the boy who saved us from being caught had left about a half an hour ago. After all that happened I didn't think there were still nice people in the world. Well he seemed nice anyways. No need to jump straight to conclusions when we don't even know him.

Jamie and James were in the rooms next to the ones Kyle said was the one I'd stay in. They were showering and I was sitting on the bed. I had already showered and was changing into the clothes Kyle lent me. I think they were his.

The good thing was that he was about my size so his clothes fit. My brothers though were a couple of years younger. The clothes would probably hang lose.

After changing into dried clean clothes I went down to the Kitchen. Kyle had said food was ready and to be honest I was starving.

'Tyler,

Hey we have cerial and a dozen eggs, some bacon and sausages. Help yourselves to anything. I will probably be a bit late from school. I'm going to get groceries after I get out of school. If there isn't enough I have a couple bucks in the top drawer in my desk in my room. Order in if you want, the directory is next to the phone.

-Kyle.

P.S.: If you guys get bored we have a couple of movies in the living room. You can go out just be careful and cover up. Coats are in the closet in the upstairs hallway half way before reaching my room. I hope my clothes fit you. If not we'll figure something out later.

Kyle was offering us his whole house. Which was surprising. On our way here we passed the house where the wolves chased us from. I expected him to be like them.

He said he had a phone? I have to call Cason. I have to tell him not to go home. I have to warn him.

I dialed the number and the reciever picked up. I dialed again

"Hello?"

-Cason.

"Cason. Listen its me Tyler. You cannot go home. They took mom and dad. If you can run. Go somewhere safe."

"Wait what? Hold on a second. What happened?"

-Cason.

"Mom and dad were kidnapped. Where are you?"

"I'm with Steven. Wait where are you???"

-Cason .

"I'm safe. The boys are safe. Please tell me you won't go home. We've been running for weeks now."

"Calm down. I promise not to go home. Where are you?"

-Cason.

" I can't tell you. I have to go please run. Go far."

I ended the call. Thats when I heared the boys coming down.

"Ty?"

They cooed.

"Down here guys."

"We're hungry."

They said in perfect unison.

"Sit down. I'll see what I can make."

I took out a frying pan and checked the fridge. It was mostly empty except for the gallon of milk and the dozen eggs. As Kyle had said in the note, there were bacon and sausages too.

****

"You guys should go rest. We havent haven't slept in days."

The boys agreed and walked away. I stayed up. Then I headed towards Kyle's room.

I looked around. There were a couple of pictures, and the rest were boxes.

'They just moved in. That explains the why they dont have food in the fridge. Probably also them not knowing about us being chased.'

The phone rang and I froze. Who was it? What do they want?

"Hey Tyler it's Cason. Please call me back. I need to know wher..."

-Cason.

"Cason? I can't tell you where I'm at."

"Why not? Is someone threatening you?"

-Cason.

"No but I'm at a friends house. Please brother. Stay safe and don't seek us out untill I say it's safe. They might try to follow you."

"Please tell me you're safe atleast."

-Cason.

"Yes, we're safe."

"I promise to stay away just please stay in contact. Let me know you're ok from time to time..~Cas!!~..I gotta go brother. Please take care of them."

-Cason.

Some one urgently needed him. What if someone found him? What if the man was after him too?

***********************************

Cason is the adopted brother of Tyler and the boys. Steven is his best friend and the alphas son of their respective pack. Ill probably make a second book if i dont bring them back in later here. Comment,Like, Share, & Rate/Vote.