Chapter 13

I was wearing a sundress which of coarse showed off my stomach. I can't really hide it when I'm five months into the pregnancy. It's unbelievable how fast everything had happened but today I pushed every worry, every negative thought behind be because Niall was coming home. I knew that I would give in today because I can't do this on my own. I need Niall to be here for our baby and me. He's the one I know it. And he deserves a second chance.

Looking over at the clock I saw that it was still four hours to Niall's arrival so I headed over to the boys next door. I walked out of my flat and just went over and opened their door. I never use their doorbell anymore. And as usual they were sitting in the living room playing xbox. I plopped down on the couch next to Ashton and laid my head back.

"Are you okay?" Ashton asked worried and I nodded my head. Michael was yelling at the xbox because he was clearly loosing whatever game he was playing. Luke was playing with him and he wore a smirk proving that he was beating Michael's ass. And Calum was asleep next to Ashton.

"Niall's coming home today...." I started and then suddenly everyone's eyes was on mine. Well except for Calum's since they were closed during his sleeping.

"Yeah, we know. How do you think it will go?" Michael asked while showing a slice of pizza in his mouth.

"I don't know but all I want is for him to come home. I miss him like crazy and it's so sad that he's lost so much of my pregnancy. But as long as his better then I will too. I just need him to come home." Tears started to form in my eyes and I quickly wiped them away with my hands.

"Come here." Ashton opened his arms and pulled me in for a hug.

"It's okay, I just need him now." I mumbled and Ash stroked my hair.

"And in just a few hours you're going to see him." Ash said against my hair and I nuzzled even closer into his chest. I felt my eyes grow heavy and before I knew it, I was fast asleep against his chest.

"Lex, wake up." Ashton shook my arm and I groaned. "What?" I asked.

"I heard your front door slam. Niall is home." Ashton's sentence woke me up immediately and I shut up from the couch. All the boys wore smiles and I just wanted to scream out of happiness.

"You're not joking now?" I asked them with a frown. "No! Go now!" They encouraged me out of their flat and I ran to my front door. I stopped tight in front of it before inhaling and exhaling loudly. This was it. Finally after so many months of waiting he was here. I pushed the door open and saw suitcases on the floor. I walked further into the flat and looked around until I could see him staring out the window  with his back facing me.

"Niall" His name came out as a whisper and he spun around. He was wearing a navy blue t-shirt and light denim jeans that clung his thin legs perfectly. His hair was up in a quiff, his eyes filled with joy was watching and his smile was filling the whole room.

"Babe, I'm so so sor..." Before he could even finish his sentence, my lips were on his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him as close as I could get him. He was actually here. With me. Our lips moved with passion and I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. He slightly pulled away with our foreheads pressed against each other.

"I'm sorry." He said and I nodded. "I know baby. I know." I said to him as his thumb went up to my cheeks and dried away the tears.

"I can't believe that you're finally home." I said to him while peering up to meet his ocean blue eyes.

"I'm here. And I'm not going anywhere. I fucked up really badly and I wish that I could take it all back but unfortunately I can't. But I will be here for our family." He said and I kissed his cheek.

"I've missed you so much Ni." I said as he grabbed my hand and led me towards the couch in the living room. He laid down and then I laid down beside him so we were spooning.

"I've missed you more. And your belly has grown so much since the last time." He said amused a he lifted my sundress up and traced my stomach with his fingers. "Everything is alright with the baby, right?" His voice was filled with concern.

"Yes. Everything is fine. I still don't know the sex though. I wanted to find out with you." I said as he laid his head on my shoulder and pressed a light kiss on my neck that made my heart flutter.

"Thank you. I hope you know that I love you and I will never do anything ever again that will hurt you or our family. You understand?" He asked sternly. I responded with a nod as his lips moved up, pressing a light kiss on my temple. He then moved down to my ear and whispered "I love you." I closed my eyes just letting the words in. I heaven't heard them for such a long time.

"I love you too Niall." I whispered back as I looked at the beautiful boy in front of me who is the love of my life and the father to my baby. Our baby.

(A/N: Just to get something straight: The chapters aren't spell checked so if something is spelled wrong then it's because it's not checked. I do not need to be reminded of it. I think it's annoying and I'm sure that many of you agree with me. Now with that off my chest....

Here's finally a update! And I am turning 15 years on Tuesday! I'm getting old :P I know the updates are slow but I have my mid term in English this week. And the next week I have my mid term in Norwegian and it's just so much that happens right now.

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

Instagram: @ lukehemmingswhoreme

Love ya!<3)