v

▶️imissyou◀️

Lea's POV

Many days have passed. Still, no signs of him. Maybe he wants us to be apart for a long time like this. Swear, I'm getting irritated each time. We have been together this past months and this past two months, no Marc.

My nurses goes to my room, back and forth, surely, that's their job. Maybe also my dad ordered them to check on me but duh, I'm fine.

I stood up and go to my own refrigerator and picked the cake he gave me. For freaking two months I save this cake! Gosh did I actually save it? My goodness I'm so proud of myself.

"Hey are you fine?" My nurse–Josie entered my room.

"Absolutely fine as well as you." insert sarcasm.

"Good. No visitors for now?" Maybe she's talking about Marc.

"No, so shut up and leave. I don't need you. I'm fine." I shouted out.

She just shrugged and smiled at me. What is her problem? She looks like a creepy nurse who will kill you. I don't want to see her in the middle of the night. I might freak out.

I entertained myself watching Letters to Juliet and it's somehow saying that love doesn't have any limits, neither how you understand destiny nor years have passed to search for your own Lorenzo. If it is true love then it is.

I planned to re-watch the movie The Last Song but I think it's not perfectly suit for me because I don't have my father here, I might sounds bitter or worse I'll be a basher, I don't want o be like that either.

Since young all my yaya's hate me, because I'm a sick thin girl before, they need to take care of me because that's what Daddy wants, but the only one who loved me and acted as my real mother is my Yaya Alice, she took care of every time, we played a lot and she also read me some bedtime stories. And why am I reminiscing those memories?

"Why are you crying?" That voice filled my ears, I almost jumped the bed to hug him.

"I miss you." I cried.

"Shh. It's just two months." He reasoned out.

"Heh! You! You left me! You told me that only two weeks!" I weakly punched his chest.

"Okay sorry, and what is that?" I diverted my sight to where he is pointing.

"Oh, that? The cake you gave me." I smiled.

He smiled, "Tinipid mo?" He asked.

"Yeah, kinda?" We both laughed.

Marco's POV

Two months ago nakalabas na ng hospital yung kapatid ko, at wala akong naging dahilan para makapunta ulit dito, magtataka yung Mommy ko.

"Why you're tagal? I waited you huh?" I really missed her, yeah I know it's just infatuation but hell! I don't care!

"Maybe I need to buy you a lot of cake." I told her.

Kumunot ang noo niya at sinimangutan ako, "Why?"

Inayos ko ang upo niya sa couch at ipinaharap siya sakin, "Just because when you ate sweets you also become sweet and I like that very much."

She punched my chest. "I hate you,"

"Really? Okay I'm going home." I stood---

"I hate you but don't go, I might die in missing you,"