Chapter 9

After a while Flug was able to get Black Hat out of his head. But thats because his stomach was hurting and he might throw up. Maybe it was that sandwich he ate.

~~~~~~~~~

Demencia saw Flug go into the kitchen and she snuck behind him. While he had his back turned she put peanut oil on his sandwich. Hes allergic to peanuts. But for him allergies kick in minutes to an hour later. In which it took an hour.

////////////////

Flug knew he was having an allergic reaction. He burst out of his lab the sound of the door slamming open spread throughout the house. Black Hat knew somethings wrong.

"Excuse me brothers."

He got up calmly and left the room running into a paniced Flug. His face was red and he was gasping for air and his stoumach was growling like a wild beast. Black knew what was going on because he's seen this happen before. He paniced but tried to stay calm.

"Brother!"

White and Gray burst threw the doors.

"Im taking Flug to the hospital y-"

"I-Im coming with you!"

"Me too."

Black was kinda shocked by Grey speaking loudly which he's never done but more annoyed by bother of his brothers tagging along like he was a baby.

---------------

Flug layed there in a hospital bed with Black holding his hand. White and Grey stood at the back of the room.

Flug fell asleep after the panic.

"If youd like youre able to carry him home. He seems fine besides he needed a shot."

Blacks eyes lit up because all he wanted to do is be home holding Flug in his arms... Bare chest to bare chest. Like that one morning before he confessed his love.

"Alright."

He picked up the sleeping baby in a lab coat

(Supernatural reference. Baby in a trench coat)

They had White drive so Black didn't have to let go to Flug.

"You really care about him don't you.."

"Yes.... I do..."

"I never expected it to be a human. Especially your toddler crush."

"You still remember?"

"You sobbed the day we left."

"Your exact words were 'I dont wanna weave Fugy!' While we in the car... You were 4."

"Wow... Only 4."

He looked at Flugs sleeping face.... He was smiling cuddling up to Blacks chest. Peaceful
Calm
Happy
Cute
Just...like that's the only place you ever need to be.

Black Hat smiled.