Chapter 10

Flug woke up in Black Hats room. The room was dark so he could sleep but why not his own room? Who cares. But he noticed something. And male and a female fighting. It was Black and Demencia. He looked around to see White Hat and Grey hat. He got nervous being around White Hat but played it off.

"W-what happened?"

"The girl put peanut oil on your sandwich."

"Wow she really does want Black to herself doesnt she."

Grey nodded.

"H-how are you feeling?"

"Fine I guess."

YEET

He turned to his side, therewas a trash can thank god. All of his insides burst out of his mouth and into the trash can. Tears filled his eyes. But not because he was sad, thats just somethingthat happens when he pukes. After the 4th vomit he was restless. Grey rubbed his back. Flug grabbed the blankets and pulled them up to his shoulder. He let himself relax and soon drift off to sleep.

-----------

B.H. P.O.V

I sware! Demencia is so greedy! Next time she does this im gutting her like a fish. I walk up a few flights of steps and walked to my room.

There Flug layed..... Cute I must say. My brothers turn to look at me. Why is White so close to Flug... Well Grey wouldnt let White do anything, I know him to well. Well what ever. My poor baby.... Getting poisoned by a freak named after a disorder.

Despite him being sick, I dismiss my brothers and sent them to their guest rooms and I layed behind my lover with shirt off. I guess he wasover heating because we was kicking the blankets off. So I pulled off his shirt and pants to give him more cooler air. My room was pretty cold sense I never had light in.

He turned towards me and cuddled up to my bare chest... I felt my cheeks begin to burn a little. Blushing? Is that what humans do? I really need to work on my human skills.

But he smiled. I felt a grin plaster onto my face. I herd him mutter

"You are my sunshine.."

It was so soft and quiet. Is that a song of some sorts. Ill look it up. But soon I found myself falling asleep holding the little ball of cuteness.

I dreamt all about Flug. Nothing more... And we were happy.. And Flug became a prince and because of his paper bag, paper planes, and all his other origami talents he was known as the loveable Paper Prince and I was known as his knight in midnight armor.

Goodnight my sweet prince