Chapter 21

Black only saw white... then

-Flash backs-

"Mom can I hold him!"

"White Hat! How did you get in here!? Arnt you supose to be with grandma and grandpa with Grey?"

"I teleported to see you and the baby!"

"Son you need to go back before they get worried."

"But dad!"

"****** let him see the baby."

White Hat's eyes filled with excitement as his mother shifted the blacket to reveal a black demon.

"This is Black Hat."

"Now son-"

"I know I know."

With thag he teleported out of the hospital.

The scene switched to the boys running into a forest laughing and playing with Flug by their sides

Then to White Hat changing into a teenage and he began actinf differently. He became meaner towards Grey and Black. But outside from the 3 he was a angel. Grey formed depression and anxiety. Black found pleasure and harmful things. Like killing frogs or shooting down birds.

Then moving back and seeing Flug all nerd like.

Then to graduation were his family but White Hat showed up. Flugs folks didnt.

Then to later that day playing video games with Flug due to getting depressed by being alone.

Then to that night were they got drunk and found a abandoned air plane in the woods where Flug drunkly fixed and flew and unfortunately crashed. Causing Black and Flug to get into and drunk fight they never got over.

Then to finding Flug sleeping on a bench with a bag covering his face. He had a duffle bag but nothing else. In it was science collage stuff. He carried the sleeping scientist to the manner. Kidnapping him of sorts. He was homeless so he had no were else to go.

Which followed up by more memories of him with Flug, Dementia, and 5.0.5. Continuing all the way up until now.

'Paper prince...'

Now Blacks vision was Black. Now... He wasnt even there anymore.

Flug watched as his now lifeless body collapsed to the ground.