The Real Chapter 16

"WE'RE MOVING IN!"

"WHAT?!"

"W-What now?"

"We worry about Flug and I honestly enjoy spending time with you brother."

Black felt the joy radiating off of Flug. He wasn't to fond of his brothers staying but he's the baby. No way around it.

"Hisssss....."

The joy soon turned into fear. The two brothers tilted their heads in confusion as Flug digged himself into Black Hat's side, shacking.

Pat

Pat

Pat

STOMP

The sound of convers hitting the floor filled the room.

"Hi Flug! Hi Black Hat!"

"Dementia-?...."

"Yeeesss?"

"Dementia is it? Such a... Chaoticly beautiful name~"

"Aanndd he's back at it again."

Flug soonly stoped shacking. Be still didn't leave Blacks side.

White was working his magic, Grey was shacking his head and the two lovers were speaking of future inventions.
-few weeks later-

Flug and Black were gone on a buisness trip for a week. Leaving the house in 5.0.5's hands. Grey was to mentally unstable and thw others Black wouldn't trust if they had to take care of a fart. So it was up to 5.0.5.

A HOUSE WITHOUT ORDER

Day 1. 5.0.5 walked into the kitchen to find the 3 putting rubber bands around a watermelon. When 5.0.5 saw what they were doing he paniced. The watermelon would explode making a mess. When he started whining the melon exploded. After that he made White and Dementia clean it up.

Day 2. White tried to steal Dementia's heart but Grey caught him and made him stop. Dementia didn't notices the situation.

Day 3. Grey caught a cold so 5.0.5 treated him as if he was a nurse.

Day 4. Everyone got sick so everyone was chill.

Day 6: Still sick but they did more movement than drink coffee and watch movies all day

Day 7. Dementia started a Indian tribe with the group and some monkeys she stole from the zoo. They were known as the Reversed Lizards and they only speaked in short/long high/low pitched screams. It was also the day Flug and Black came back home.

Flug smiled has he felt Blacks hand touch his pulling into the drive way. His thumb rubbing the top of Flugs gloved hand. They both got out of the car and walked toward the door. Their smiles soon turned into horrified expressions. Hearing screams and crashing from inside. They opened the door only for their faces to drop into disappointed frowns.

Soon enough Flug got all the monkeys out and Black distroyed their flag. After all of the monkeys were out he went into the kitchen to get some coffee. Taking off his mask he now only wears in public onto the table. He herd Black Hat screaming from down the hall. He only sipped his coffee and yawned. Feeling sleep over come him.