Hey People

If youve seen my conversations thing I posted a thing saying im unable to follow anyone due to my crazy ex. But I know not many people see it I jut wanted to state that here where most people will see it. But I'm just trying to keep me and my boyfriends safty and our mental state stable.

Another thing is the lack of chapters coming out. Like I stated our safty is kinda in danger and our mental states are all over the place. He just moved 30 minutes away from me when he use o just be 4 houses away. I know 30 minutes dont seem to be bad but he was litterly the only thing helping me with my depression, anxiety, and scitzophrinia. And I was the only thing helping him with his disorders. And we cant talk during school due to some things not working with our school wifi and his new school has different times from mine and I wont be able to physically see him every day like im use to and its hard on both of us..... Were addicted to eachother and its like trying to stoo being so addicted but with no therapy. Im only gonna see him almost every other weekend and maybe a week on our breaks.

But its just hard on us both and then my ex, keeping up my grades, dealing with my family and trying to keep myself alive along with my boyfriend so thats why theyve been delayed as well as me finding new fandoms and not being very interested in the other like I did with Rock Science.

So please bare with me and well make it through together. I promise.

Update: Its been 4 years since Ive posted this chapter. But because I want to update since I still get notifications. That "boyfriend" mentioned as last as I know doesnt go by he/him now. As well as shortly after posting this chapter we broke up. That was back in 2017. I was 13. As well as since then I've been to therapy and found out it was not schizophrenia but intense anxiety which can cause hallucinations and paranoia that made me think I has schizophrenia in the first place. But I was diagnosed and have since been doing better. I'm in a new, better, and seemingly longer lasting relationship. I dont have any contact with any ex's and my safety is fine.