Chapter 20

(The next few chapters contain some mature content. Unlike my other chapters these will not be jokes and will be canon to Paper Prince)

"He doesn't love you Flug. He just wants better buisness out of you. He doesn't care. Stop believing that he does."

"H-He does care!"

Flug now in tears held his head downwards in defeat. Not wanting to believe Whites lies.

Words

Words

Words

Sobs

Words

CRASH

The door burst open to see a infuriated Black Hat.

"Flug!"

White had already snapped the ropes away allowing Flug to stand up. He lifted his goggles to let the left iver tears fall to the ground. After he cleaned off his face with his lab coat he looked at Black. Now with hatred and anger. He snarled and walked over to the demon and got close to his face. Standing on tippy toes for extra height.

"DID YOU EVER EVEN CARE!? DID YOU EVER EVEN LOVE ME!?"

"Flug-"

"NO MORE LIES! ALL YOU WANTED WAS BETTER MACHINES FOR BETTER BUSINESS! NO WONDER WHY YOURE A DEMON! You.... You disgust me!"

White Hat smirked at the little boys venomous words, stinging Blacks heart.

"Flug I do love you-"

"THEN WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOOK MY HEART! DONT YOU WANT ME TO LIVE FOREVER WITH YOU?!"

"What? Only white demons do that?"

"I HATE YOU BLACK HAT!"

White didn't word for good. He wanted to make his components more challenging while he watches the world burn. With a small snap a hand gun appeared into Whites hand.

Black saw the gun in the corner of his eye and knew his fate. His only lover... Now hates him. His brother.... A donkey. He didn't fight it. But before his end he wanted to do one last thing.

"Sense... You now hate me... I want to do one last thing before we depart."

Black took a hand and gripped Flugs chin with it bringing it upwards to face Black directly. Flug did not fight but he still had Whites worda etched into his brain. Black leaned down so their lips met. It was passionate and sweet. Is was loving and full of Blac trying to show he cares. The words earased themselves out of Flugs head and he regreted his yelling. Before Flug could kiss back, his lips were met with cold air on the now wet skin. He looked into Blacks eyes which were filled of sorrow and pain.

"I love you... Paper prince."

The sound of a gun filled the room and everything in Black Hats vision turned... white