Chapter 12

The two stayed theyre for a while. Holding onto eating only saying few words but its the most comfort Flug ever felt. He loved this feeling. The feeling of comfort. He loved Black Hat with all of his heart and he wouldn't trade him for the world. After his dad died... His mother started drinking and drinking and she would abuse him around the clock. You would expect behavior like this from a father but nope. His mother was the one that wanted Flug away from Black because of what he was. His father saw no problems with Black but didn't have a choise. Her child her rules.

But see when Black would hit him he did flinch a LOT but after Black would leave him alonw he was love struck.

But they layed their. Holding eachother.

"Brother?"

Black groaned at his obnoxious brothers voice and looked at the doorway to see his brothers heads peeking in. Flug and Black both shirtless which made Grey cower and hide behind the other door. Flug realized he didn't have a shirt so he flopped down and covered his body with a blanket.

Black put a hand on Flug to comfort his shyness a little.

"What brother.."

"Btw we're stayinf here for a few days... Wheres the guest rooms."

Black groaned again and sighed.

"Go ask 5.0.5!"

"Ok fine whatever."

White walked off but Gray pecked his head inside covering his eyes and his cheeks were pink.

"S-sorry Flug I didn't mean to l-look."

"I-its ok."

Grey ran off closing the door and ran to catch up with White.

Black grabbed the blanket and lightly took it off Flug. He looked up at Flug with innocence in his eyes.... those god dang eyes drive Black crazy. The way he holds his fidgety hands close to his bare chest.

Black could only smile and say

"Cute."