Chapter 69

(Slightly MATURE. THIS IS A JOKE! DON'T TAKE THIS THIS SERIOUSLY

Flug sat in his room giggling like a idiot.

"Heheh nuts. Hahaha! Noodle and walnuts! Ha!"

Flug began to laugh so hard that he began snorting.  After he calmed down he got an idea. That made him smirk like a devil. He went to the store and just ran back into his room. Black Hat was having one of his busy days so he just told 5.0.5 or Grey Hat to check in on him every once in a while.

Flug waited until midnight where he knew everyone would be asleep. He snuck downstairs and began his work.

Black yawned and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. He got dressed and open the door. Only to find two walnuts on each side of one end of a spegghiti noodle and on the other end was white stuff like what you'd find if you cut open a teddy bear. It was suppose to look like a cumming penis. Above it had a note writin in Flugs graceful hand writing.

"White Hat's penis."

Why would Flug waist his beautiful hand writing on stupid shiz like this. Flug sat in the kitchen. We waiting there all night so he wouldnt miss a signle reaction.

"HA! WTF?!"

Followed by more laughing. He left the same thing outside of everyones door.

Suddenly Flug looked over stairing directly at you. Yes you the reader. He wasn't wearing his normal bag so you saw his half lided eyes ans his smirk. Imagine it like looking through a screen. Like Monika breaking thr fourth wall but this time its our beloved Flug.

"Hehe. Nuts."

He took a sip of his coffee then looked back at you.

"You've been trolled. By the way look outside your door. You might find a little note."

He said followed by a wink.

Istg if people start sending me pictures of a spegghiti noodle, two nut, and stuffing or a note. I promise I will update more and do more shiz like this. This is honestly my dumbest creation.