Chapter 10

(A'mei POV)
MM:A'mei & Ri

I woke up to a bright light in my face. The sun beamed through my curtains as I adjusted my eyes. I was puzzled remembering what had just happened last night and wondered where Mell went. I got up out of my bed smelling bacon and pancakes. I followed the sweet smell right into my kitchen where I noticed a note attached to my plate. It read: hey beautiful, I had a wonderful time lastnight. I hope you did too. I just left about 5 minutes ago, that's why your food is still hot and ready . I have something planned for later and your outfit is in your closet. Text me later lovely. 
- ro ro

I blushed at corny note he wrote me and put in on my refrigerator. It looked cute up there with his small handwriting. I ate my breakfast and afterwards cleaned my plate before going back into my room to get my day started. I decided against wearing the clothes Mell had picked out for me simply because I wanted to wear it for the night. So I went deeper into my closet to find me a black top with some fashion nova jeans that cut at both knees paired with some burgundy and white vans. It was simple and to the point but cute. I went into my bathroom to freshen up and do my hygiene. My hair was in a middle part sew in and my curls were pinned up. I knew that taking them down would be long and hard so I played music while getting ready to do the the process. My favorite song boomed through my beats pill "Talk that shit by Lucci". I sung every word as I took down each curl one by one. "Ya bitch got wonder why on repeat and after we fuck she clean th- ." I stopped while analyzing my phone to see what happen. I seen that Ri was calling me so I answered. "Yes?" I said. "Hey A'mei, I was wondering did you want to go out to the mall today. You know just to hang out and buy some shit." She said. "Sure, uhh what time you trying to go ?" I asked. "Umm is 2 fine?" She said. "Yeah that's fine, meet me at the chicken Shack around that time." I said. "Okay, see you then boo." She hung up the phone. Me and Ri had exchanged numbers when we were at Step practice the other day. We had been texting back and forth ever sense and just connected.

She was really a cool female to be around and she definitely matched my vibe at times. Soon enough I got through taking down my hair and fixing it the way I wanted it to. I put on my clothes and was out of the door in under 30 minutes. It was now 1:35 and I knew I had to be on my way to the Shack so I can be there waiting on Ri.

Soon I was down at the Shack waiting on Ri to pull up. A couple of minutes had flew by and she pulled up next to me in her all black Jeep. No lie, that was one sexy ass car. "Hey Riiii", I screamed once I got out of my car. "Hey boo, how you been?" She asked hugging me. "I've been doing good, you ?" I asked. "Uhh, same old same old." She sighed. "You ready to go shopping bitch? I gotta get some new shit." I said. "Yeah let go beby." She said excited. We both got into her jet black Jeep and pulled off. "I must say, this is a sexy ass car man." I said amazed. "And guess what bitch." She told me. "What?" I asked. "Its personalized to my liking, I got my initials branded on my seats and costumized leather on my seats. I wanted them to be a marron color so my personal designer hooked me up." She said. "Well bitch, hook a sista up then!" I yelled. "His name is Micheal I'll tell him to contact you boo." She said laughing. "GOOD" I said over dramatically. "Man I been wanting to customize my car for the longest. Like you really don't understand." I stated. "Trust me boo, I understand. I like to be different from everyone else." She explained. I just nodded thinking the same thing. I've been thinking about

Ri and I. We have so much in common it's crazy. We both are unique, we don't take bullshit, and we are both caring people. My thoughts we cut off as we were coming up to a  car accident. The cars cautions lights were blinking and I noticed a person in the car with blood on his head. I seen that nobody was there to help, so I told Ri to pull over."Hey stop the car Ri, pull over to where this car is." I stated. She quickly pulled over and I got out of the car. "Sir, can you hear me. Hey, My name is A'mei and I'm here to help you." I said. It was no response out of the man. I told Ri to call the ambulance and hand the phone to me as soon as they got on the phone.  "Hello, I'm nurse Howard from the United States Airforce and I have a patience with trauma to the head. His head has massive bleeding and he is knocked out. I have found some identification on him. His name is Alex Davis. His girlfriend number is 478-665-8978." I stated. "Thanks for all of the things you do for this country." She said. "No problem ma'am it's my career. I will stay here until you all arrive." I thank her and tended to the patient. Sooner than later he opened his eyes. "Where am I?" He questioned starting to panick.

"Calm down, my name is nurse Howard, I'm here to help you." I soothed him. He started calm down but as soon as the ambulance arrived he started acting up again. I called his name in a calm tone and he started to slow down his breathing and calm down. The paramedics came to the car and check out the scene. "Hey ma'am , we're here now. I heard what you did for the patient, it was very impressive. Most people don't stop like that but you, you did. Thank you." The paramedic states. "No problem." I nodded and got back in the car with Ri. "Damn Ma, you really love what you do." Ri said. "Yes, I do. I couldn't let the accident run by me like that, it would have haunted me for the rest of my life. Plus my license would have got taken." I said "Why is that ma?" "Well, if there is a patience in need of help on the side of the road and I am a nurse, it is protocol for me to pull over and help assists if no one is there." I said. "Oh ok ok."  We arrived at the mall a few minutes later. "You want something to eat, I'm starving." I exaggerated. "Forrealll man, my stomach at the back of my ass right now." Ri said laughing. "Bitch you lame as fuck." I said screaming. "Shut yo ass up man, I'm hungry bruh." She said looking serious. "Alright, lets go crybaby,  we finna go get the baby some to eat eat. Yes we is." I said in a pouting voice. Ri smiled and started laughing. "Man you play too much." She said running to the American Deli. We ordered our food and sat down started to talk about the people who walked past us. "Look at her, looking like a damn motha fucking chicken nuggettt." I dragged out laughing my ass off. We both died, trying to gasp for air. We ended our conversations and our food. We left the mall and headed back home.

We pulled up the snack shack and I got out of her car. "I truly enjoyed your presence today boo." She said. "I know I'm lit girl." I yelled. "Aight beby im outta here, meet me tomorrow?" She yelled. "Yeah Beby, you know it." I laughed. I closed the door, unlocked my car door and headed to my place. Mell had been textin me all day and I wasn't really responding because of the accident and me having girl time with Ri. I decided on texting him for when I got home.
***
I walked into my home and turned on the lights. Mell was sitting in the chair looking dead at me. "So we doing it like that now?" He asked in a stricking tone. "Question? How tf did you get in here." I questioned. "I knew where the spare key was." He stated. "Aww, the baby mad." I pouted. He just looked me like he was about to cry. I went over to him and craddled him. I kissed his forehead, then went to his right check, then his left. Pecking his face softly. In between each kiss I said a word. "I - was - in - on a - very - important- car accident." I said kissing his chin. When I got to his chin he grabbed my lips and kissed me passionately. "Now you feel better." I said with my lip poked out. "Yes babe, just tell me when you are out like that. I was worried about you." He said kissing me once more. "I'm sorry baby." I said. We decided not to go out anymore and just  cuddled for the rest of the night as I slept against his chest.

———————————————————
THIS CHAPTER IS THE LONGEST  CHAPTER IVE DONE.
Sorry for being so late. School has really got my tied up😴
20 stars for the next update 🤷🏾‍♀