Listen

Maz: Rain...... talk to me please.
Me: I love you and I feel stupid for falling for X and still being in love with you. I feel like a hoe and it's all my fault and you wouldn't understand so don't say 'it's gonna be okay' because you don't know how it feels to fall in love with two people and not have neither of them. You're perfect and I hate it.
I broke down crying and I ran to the bathroom. I locked it so he couldn't get in.
I just wanted to switch bodies... I don't smoke but I did drink. Luckily I hid the alcohol from myself in here so I can drink my problems away.
...
Every knock and yell for me was how many drinks I had.
I was drunk. To drunk.
I ran a bath and just wanted to feel numb for a sec so I sat in the water and just cried.
...
Weirdly I fell asleep in the tub. I woke up and I looked like a prune. When I woke up my head hurt and I put a towel on and unlocked the door to see Maz on the ground with red knuckles and I big dent in the mini fridge.
I woke him up but before put clothes on.
Me: Maz... get up.
I said roughly, because of the night before.
Maz: Rain.... RAIN!
He hugged me tight.
Me: Maz let go I don't feel good.
Maz: You probably have to throw up.
Me: Maz let me go and you might wanna go.
Maz: You need me.
Me: No I don't, I'm fine. Just let me be right now. If anything, I don't wanna anyone right now.
I got a text from Siya
Siya✨- Where you been?
I went to phone and replied.
Me- I'm so sorry, things have been shaky and I'm in the U.K. right now and I'm gonna be here for a month.
Siya✨- If ya need me hmu.
Me- Actually what about when I get back?
Siya✨- Huh?
Me- Can I stay with you when I get back? I can't be near X at the moment and I don't wanna stay hear in the U.K. and the only place else is Maryland and that's far as fuck.
Siya✨- I'm down. Tell me when the time comes around.
Me- I got u✨.