Time Travel

2 Months Later...
Me and Maz are together, like dating, like bf & gf.
This time for good, he's been so sweet and I love him.
Me: Good morning, dick head.
Maz: Good morning dick breathe, man you need to go to the bathroom.
Me: Fuck you, and your breathe isn't so fresh either... I wonder why, hmm because we just got up dick head.
Maz: You better watch ya mouth fore I put my dick in it.
Me: That's why my breathe smells like your dick. And stop being so nasty.
~
I got up, did my routine, and was cooking breakfast. I was in my 'wifey' attire, that's what Maz calls it. It's just a long t shirt that's it, ya know besides underwear and socks.
I was cooking eggs and playing music.
As you see above.
"When I finally the words.."
I sang and danced.
Maz came behind me and grinded behind me.
Then I started dancing on him.
Maz: Damn.
Me: There's something bout this boy-🎵
I sang, alternating the words.
Maz: His Name Maz.
Me: Nah.
Maz: What's his name?
He asked a bit alerted.
Me: His name Marius, and relax.
I giggled.
Maz: You play to much.
Me: And you do too.
Maz: What ever, be a woman and cook.
He joked.
Me: I swear I hate your sexist jokes Bruh.
Maz: But you know I'm playing.
Me: But it's annoying, my feminist side starts to get pissed.
Maz: Well tell her to stop being a lil b- actually nevermind.
Me: Yea Exactly, Cause I'm making your food. I can end it all right now, and I could start something right now.
Maz: How bout this?
He said pounding me from behind as I bent over to grab something.
Me: Babe, Stawp.
Maz: I know when you say it like that, you mean go deeper, harder, faster, aka fuck me.
Me: You know me so well, but we can't be fucking right now. I have a very important photo shoot today for this article and covers.
Maz: I'm apart of it, I know.
Me: Exactly, So you know I do my hair and makeup and shit and I don't want you ruining that before I can start.
Maz: Whatever, as long as when we get home I can do it.
~
Photographer / My friend Faith : Great.
She said as she shot the photo.
This shoot was supposed to be a sinister look and very killer-y, Bonnie and Clyde if they were emo type of vibe.
I had a knife in my hand for the cover and for the article I had a orange nerf gun. It was large and a bit heavy, but it matched my pants and it was cute and playful.
Faith: And.. done.
Me: Lemme see.
Maz: You look amazing.
Me: We look amazing. Faith thank you so much.
Faith: Any Time, see ya later cause I know you leave early.
Me: Yea, Bye.
~
Me and Maz bust through the door and he starts to strip me of my clothes as we were making out.
I groan and moans from the neck kisses. Since he likes to take control, he grabbed me by my throat.
Maz: Listen, I wanna take full advantage of your body. Do I have permission?
Me: Yes.
Maz: Great.
~
Now, I'm getting pounded hard than ever. I can feel every inch, he literally has the nuts hanging out right now.
Then he gives one hard thrust and fills me.
Me: Ohhhh! Baby, did you cum in me?
Maz: Yea.
Me: Why?
Maz: Oh shit, I forgot you stopped taking- Well just take a plan C? Is it.
Me: I don't know but okay.
I took one and hoped, I haven't taken a pregnancy test in so long. The last time was the month X died.

?Is she pregnant?
?Is there something I'm not telling y'all?(yes, I'm not telling y'all but you guys shall find out tomorrow some big news)