#FreeX

Some time later... (Month, Days)
Me: So what are you going to do?
X: I have nothing else to do but go to jail. I have other charges and this whole face story of me beating Geneva is making it worst.
Me: X again, I know you do t like when I apologize for this but, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have fought her.
X: It's not your fault, stop.
Me: But I feel some what responsible.
X: But it's not your fault.
Me: How long would you be gone?
X: They want to have me in there for life, but if I do go then I plan on getting out.
Me: I just want you to be happy or at least free.
X: Well I brought this on myself from my situation and the shit I did.
Me: But you didn't do the shit that's being publicized.
X: I know but it's what ever. I was gonna go back away. Don't worry about it.
Me: Yea like I can't worry about you going to jail, for who knows how long. That's easy.
I said sarcastically.
Me: I love you, I'll always love you no matter what. Even if we aren't friends, I still will. I can't not worry about it. I'm gonna forever worry about it, I'm gonna count down the days, wait until you're back so we can have fun again we'll as long as it corresponds with your parole.
X: You're over thinking, and you're thinking to far ahead, just relax. I'm happy that you love me and I love you too, but I have to handle this and I need you to just have hope and don't try to make matters better, just please don't say or do anything. I wanna handle this on my own.
Me: Okay.
X: You really must love a nigga.
Me: Ummm yea. If a guy I fell in love with fucks my bestfriend and I still love him or have at least some love for him then that's how you know it's real and true. Be happy.
I joke. We laugh.
...
Today is the day I'm gonna find out how long X is gonna be in jail because it seems like he can't get out of that.
~"9 Months"~
Me: Oh my fucking gosh.
I whisper due to the fact I'm in this court room.
Ski: At least it's not longer.
Me: Yea.
Ski: We can always try and keep up on him frequently while he's  in here.
Me: But that means.... Maz... UK...
Ski: You right. You could either go back for awhile and then come back. Be in and out the picture.
Me: But I wanna be her everyday. Why? Why does this shit have to happen?
We whispered.
...
Texting Maz...
Maz💓- So I heard what happened to X.
Me- 9 Months. Gone.
Maz💓- Yea, I know. It sucks.
Me- I wish I could be with him everyday but I can't.
Maz💓- So what are you gonna do?
Me- I guess I'll just have to be going back and forth.
Maz💓- We could also have times when I come to LA and we could go see him together as well. I support how loyal, supportive, caring, and generous you are, I love you.
Me- Thanks baby😊.
Maz💓-💀Welcome. Gxxd Night.
Me- You could just say Gn. Mister 'I wanna replace my O's with X's ' Gn😘💀
Maz💓-💀