Chapter 15: Second Guessing

Chapter Fifteen

Santana

Mic and Fredo were dead. Like other people that I'd been close with ever since the grain was gone out of my life and it was all because that fuck nigga was the reason that they weren't here. Fredo didn't have any family except for us and I had to go over to Mic's house later on today to tell his wife, which I knew she wasn't going to like it let alone believe it. It came with the game— the constant fear of knowing that today could be your last day. I was happy enough to know that Avant was going to make it. I knew that if Zeno lost Avant it was like losing his own blood brother. Zeno was going to kill anyone in his path because of vengeance and I knew he felt that way now.

I soaked in hot water in the shower, thinking about who the hell shot Avant. We were on a clear lot which stretched out a few acres. Although I knew that it was one of Xavion's people I wanted a name. My hair hanged down as I leaned on the wall and tried to clear my head. I needed silence at the moment and wanted to sleep. Nothing else. No complaining or drama. I wanted to sleep which I doubt I would get.

Once I finished my shower, I got out and looked through the hamper and grabbed me some clean boxers and basketball shorts before going into the living room. There, on that damn laptop, Nadia was again. I went over and lay on the couch, putting my head on her lap.

She giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked, looking up at her.

"'Cause I'm surprised you're not sleeping after all that crap you told me that just happened a few hours ago," she answered while putting the laptop on the coffee table.

"Knowing that I have to go tell Mic's wife that her man ain't coming back home, and Fredo don't even got family but us, then Avant's in the hospital..." I took a deep breath. "I ain't sleeping. I might as well stay up."

She smiled and stroked my hair. "Well you can cook breakfast for Nymeria this morning."

"Girl you don't want me in that kitchen. I'll burn this bitch down so quick."

She laughed, shaking her head. "Can't have you doing anything. Wifey know where you at?"

I groaned. "No and I'd appreciate if we don't talk about her. I got too much shit on my mind."

"Then go sleep."

"You sleeping with me?" I asked. She scoffed and I got up and lifted her up. "Girl you sleeping with me. I ain't sleeping in that damn big ass bed by myself."

She laughed as I carried her bridal style into the room, then dropped her on the bed.

"Santana I'm not tired." She sat up in the bed then.

I lay beside her, putting my head on her belly. "Don't worry. The baby will put me to sleep."

So who loves Santana and Nadia together? Cause I most definitely do! Do you think Nadia will take him or leave him for Tokyo?? Please comment and vote and I'll update 5 more chapters tomorrow! - Camisha ❤️