43: Stressed

Chapter Forty Three

Syn

I needed to clear my head so the beach was the best place to really collect everything. A baby with the possibility that either Zeno or Game could be the father, marriage, and Xavion. Everything was running through my head so bad to the point where I was getting the most massive headache in the world.

I looked as the waves crashed on shore creating the most calming sound to me. At times like this I wished that my own parents were here to tell me about wrong from right. Being the only girl out of all boys made things a little harder when it comes to love and men. Now that I got caught up with Zeno and Game I felt like I lost everything that I learned.

I sat up on the beach chair and tied my hair into a ponytail inhaling the smell of straight saltwater feeling way more relaxed than before.

"You know how long it took for me to find you?" Zeno said,  standing right behind me wearing all black like the sun wasn't burning his ass.

"Last time we talked you called me a grimey bitch so that kind of kept me away. I didn't want to add on the stress."

"For the baby?"

"Who told you?" Last time I checked I only told Nadia and Whit... Whitney must have told Avant.

"Don't worry about it. So when were you going to tell me." I laughed and stared deep into his eyes wondering what he was thinking,

"So I was just going to randomly call your phone and say hey I'm pregnant and  either you or your older brother could be the father of this baby?"

"Basically,"

"You know what Zeno you're right. I am pregnant and either you or Game could be the father, what's next?"

"A baby is something I never thought I would have until I found the right woman. Well I mean I did but you know what happened. Honestly if  this is my child I have no problems. If this is not my child I hope you and that nigga have the best life that y'all can have. I won't bother you anymore." He looked down at my hand and peeped the engagement ring.

I looked down at the ring  and opened my mouth trying to figure out what out what to say.

"You know what? Holla at me when the baby is born. I'm open to taking the test," he said then walked off of the beach

I was feeling more stressed out than before. I needed to calm down because this was what I wanted. It was either one or the other. There were eight months left, the longest eight months of my life. Usually it involved two people for a problem like this, but in this predicament, it was three.