chapter 18

hey guys how are you all? just wanting to say thank you guys so much for reading my book. And now I shall get back to the story.

Your pov:

"wow these horses are so, so pretty. can you tell me their names?" Lily asks as she runs along the stables looking at each horse with awe.
"well this one is called candy

This is skyla and her foal lexi

Also this is.." however before I can continue Yvonne inturupts us. " sorry to disturb you but the queen has sent an eargant letter." Yvonne says bowing down and places her hand over her heart. " very well sorry about this Lilly but we shall have to reschedule our horse ride for another day." I say looking at Lilly who's eyes glance over with sadness but she brushes it aside. "thats fine y/n I don't mind at all after all if it is something to do with the queen it must be very important." And just like that Lilly is gone. "Yvonne show me the letter" I say as I hold my hand out for her to place it in. "very well mistress" she says placing the envelope into my hand.

Dear my guardian angel,
I am writing to you as I am requesting you and your reliable butler to come to my palace where I shall discuss your future case as this case is not one to give the  details within a letter.
Yours HRH 👸🏼

HEY GUYS SORRY THAT IT'S SHORT BUT I REALLY WANTED TO POST THIS
🤣😂😁😀