chapter 13

Hey guys hope every one is doing if you think that this story is going too slow please say so and I'll speed it up.

~ A week later brought to you by fabulous Sebby~

your pov:

After a week of doing nothing but boring paper work and entertaining guests Yvonne finally comes back this  time she has a letter. "hello mistress i have the information you wanted and there is also a letter" she says as I slide the knife across the wax seal and open the letter which I read out loud. "my dearest guardian angel, I am so sorry to hear that my guard dog's visit to your manor was an unpleasant one. However I come baring news you  are to come to my  abode tomorrow  where you shall meet you husband to be  I am sorry that I am having to do your parents last wish as i was very close to your parents in my younger years of life before i became queen. Also when you arrive i shall tell you what your new mission is as it will be better to speak face to face with this case. yours sincerely HRH." i read as Yvonne looks at my face studying my expression whether  to  leave me or question  me on what i shall i do now. "well mistress what shall you next order be?" Yvonne says with a smirk "we shall do nothing but go to the queens home tomorrow where i shall hold my head up."  i say as i stand up "now tell me what have you found out about ciel phantomhive." i say with a smirk.

whahahhah i left you on a cliff hanger . so comment what you think Yvonne has found out and  guess who you husband to be is.