Chapter 24

Hey, guys hope you enjoy :

Your POV: 

Once everyone had introduced themselves to me and Yvonne Joker cut in by saying "Right then folks lets move on to sleeping arrangements  right then everyone places your name in one of the hat girls will be the left hat boy will be the right hat." (Yes I know that they didn't do this in the anime but I like this idea) 

Once all the names are in the hats joker pulls out two names from the girl's hat. "First of all, we have Doll who will be sharing with Mystify."  He says as both Yvonne and Doll look at each other blankly. "Ok moving on we will have Swan who will be sharing with Wendy," Joker says smiling as I nod my head. "Beast you will have your own tent this time." To which Beast just nods. "Right now on to the boys," He says as he shuffles the pieces of paper around. "Looks like I will be sharing with Jumbo," Joker says as he looks up at Jumbo who just shrugs his shoulders and walks off. Next will be Dagger and Peter" This time both boys sigh and glare at each other. "And that's everyone so now let's get down to practice. Oh and also Swan and Mystify you will be cooking breakfast  as your the newbies." Both me and Yvonne nod our heads. 

~Time skip brought to you by Sebby's ass~ 

Once practice is over Wendy bring me back to our tent and turns to me " You'll sleep on the bottom bunk ok" This left me surprised as she hasn't spoken to me at all and suddenly tells me where to sleep. 

"Ok " Was all I could say God y/n you're the Queens Guardian Angel yet all you said was ok I think to myself as I mentally hit myself. 
"Good night then, " she says as she blows the candle out leaving me stood in the darkness trying to find my bed.

~Time skip to 5 in the morning brought to you by Finny's innocents~

I wake up to someone shaking me. Opening my eyes I see Yvonne. "Good morning yv... Mystify" I correct my self. 

"Good morning Swan," She says in a low whisper. "Its time to go and make breakfast." She says as she pulls out my new costume that was made last night. "Here you go do you need help changing?" She asks still whispering. I shake my head.

"No, I can change myself," I say as I shoo her away and I start to change 

Once changed I try and pull the bottom of the dress dow disgusted at its short length

Once changed I try and pull the bottom of the dress dow disgusted at its short length. Sadly to no avail, I can make the dress any longer so I walk out seeing Yvonne looking at me.  "Stop staring would I know its short but there's no need to stare," I say as I walk ahead of her. "So what are we cooking today then?" I ask once we reach the camp's kitchen.

"Well, I was planning on making scrambled eggs with fried potato and bead rolls." She states as I see all the ingredients laid out. 

"Very well then lets start." I sat as I wash my hands. 
"Right please may you chop up the potatoes whilst I start on the bread," She says as she stars kneading the bead.

"Wow, that was fast," I mutter as I wash peel and chop the potatoes and place them in a bowl. "Finished with the potatoes," I say turning to Yvonne who is putting the bead into the makeshift oven. 
"Right now I would like you to whisk 33 eggs for me and leave them in the bowl whilst I fry the potatoes." She orders making me glare slightly but I nod my head and I get cracking. Once done I whisk them and leave them in the bowl. "Right then it's 5:30 am which mean we have 3o minutes to cook the eggs. and serve them on to plates." Yvonne says and she nods her head.

Once the eggs have cooked and we have served them on to plates we look up to see the other circus member in front of us. "Wow, good job guys looks really good. " Joker says as the rest of them smile and take a plate before sitting down to eat. 

Once everyone has eaten Joker leads us to the training tent where I see aerial silk ribbons hung up. "Right then time to start training Mystify and swan I'm sure you know what to do so I shall leave you to it however you both will be performing tonight so make sure you have something to perform." With that, He walks away leaving us to practice. 

~Time skip to the main performance brought to you by Bard blowing the kitchen up~

Standing at the edge of the tent waiting for my name to be called out to the audience thankfully mine was after the break so I had time to warm up. 

"Can everyone give a warm round of applause for our newest member Swan who will be performing with aerial silk.

Once I finish performing I look up at the crowd smiling until I notice a familiar face. Which was none other than Ciel Phantomhive. However, he has something on his face I never thought I would see... He was blushing. Confused I quickly walk off stage trying to get the image out of my head. 

Ceils POV: 

~Earlier that day~ 

"My lord, might I ask you something?" Sebastian asks as he hands me my tea. 

"Yes what is it?" I ask irritated

"Why do you dislike lady l/n so much?" He asks throwing me off guard.

 "What is there not to dislike she's hard-headed, she doesn't smile, she thinks she's better than everyone else. She lets herself get captured as she knows her maid will come and rescue her. " I reply with. 

"I see my lord so you dislike her as she is exactly like you?" He asks smirking down at me this time. 

"What of course not, don't be so obscured," I say glaring at him. "Any way tonight we are going to see how far she has come with her investigation," I say as I place the newspaper closer to my face hiding it from Sebastian. 

"Very well my lord I shall see to the preparations for this trip." He says dismissing himself as he walks away. 

~Time skip to your performance brought to you by every time Grell has had a nose bleed~

Once at the circus, we sit ourselves in the middle of the seating making sure we have a good view of the stage so we could see if anything happens to the children stat at the front. 

Once the performances start I become bored of seeing the same things I saw the other day. When I am shaken from my boredness when the ringleader announces that a new member will be performing going by the name Swan so that must be Yvonne. However looking up I see y/n walking onto the stage. Shocked I watch as she performs and I find myself being dragged into her dance at the end I notice her looking up at me feeling heat build up on my cheeks I notice her quickly walk away... wait was I Ciel Phantomhive blushing. 

(Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter.   I would like to thank you all for reading this and before you go I have a question... I'm planning on publishing a book similar to this and I was wondering if you would read a book like this, and what would be a sensible price for it?)