chapter 31

Hey, guys hope you all enjoyed the last chapter.

Feel free to comment on what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Pov:

I don't know how long it has been. It could be a few days it could even be months, but I don't care about that anymore I just want to be able to talk, to see, and to hear anything, anything that isn't my own fucking voice. 

I can feel myself breaking... I don't know how much longer I can last... I know Yvonne isn't liking this being able to feel the one this she wants break  and have no power to stop this from happening...

Yvonne's POV:

Those clever little bastards, they had this planned didn't they, they had everything prepared, every detail down to the T and anything that could have gone wrong they were prepared for. with the chains, no not human chains but demon chains. So even though I can see, talk and hear I cannot move even if Y/N bids it, I can not move for it would kill me. 

Ceil's POV: 

It has been a week since lady Y/N and Yvonne went missing the prince and I have been trying to decide what our next plan of action should be. Whether we should go to the circus and question people or whether we should go to the circus undercover and see what is happening. 

However, I believe that this may be out of the circus's hands as there is no way they could hide a demon and a noble and not have Sebastian locate them in any way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely people.

I am sorry that this was short but I have something in mind and I need to figure out how to fit it into this without being too obvious to you guys. 

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this and comment what you think I am planning.