chapter 11

hey guys hope you enjoyed the last chapter and I hope you enjoy this one as well.

your pov:

As I walk out of Lilly's new room I bump into the boys. "oh sorry I didn't see you there." I say as I look up to see charley and Matthew looking on edge. "Is everything ok you look like you seen a ghost?" I ask. "no it's fine we just got a little lost and..." Charley says but is quickly cut off by Matthew. " what my twin was trying to say was that you gave us a little scare as we didn't expect you to jump out on us so suddenly." Matthew says a little agitated by the question I just asked. "like I said I am very sorry for that. now would you like me to show you to your rooms?" I say as we walk down the corridor. "yes that would be good thank you." Charley  says. "very well." I say as we walk up the second set of stairs leading to the guest rooms.

" I say as we walk up the second set of stairs leading to the guest rooms

(this is what the boys rooms look like)

(this is Lilly's room)

As I leave the boys to their rooms I head towards the servants courters there I find Yumi sitting on her bed facing the wall.

(this is the same for the boy servants and Yvonne)

"hello Yumi." I say as I walk over to her. "how are you?" I ask as she has her back to me. "hello mistress. I am fine thank you." she says but I cant believe her as her body language is saying other wise. "Yumi I can tell you are not alright. so why don't you tell me what's on your mind." I say but I try and sound not pushy. "if you insist." she says as I walk over to the edge of her bed, which causes her to turn around and face me. "so what's on your mind." well I was thinking about the time you chose me to be a maid and gardener here." she says as tears trickle down her rosy cheeks. "yes I remember that day very clearly." I say as I pull out on of my handkerchiefs and dabb her tears off of her cheeks. "well i was thinking why would you take a girl with no expreience on." she says as she looks down. "look i chose you because i saw potentioul in you. like i did with everyone here." i say. "did you chose Yvonne as well?"  she asks. "yes more or less" i say. "mistress if you rember the day you found me can you tell me the story of it as all i remeber is waking up to Yvonne telling me that i am a maid at the y/l/n manor." she says. "ofcourse." i say as i think back to the day i found Yumi.