chapter 23

Hey, guys hope you enjoyed the last chapter.

Sorry that it has been so long since I last wrote but college is keeping me busy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov:

The next day after staying in the townhouse Yvonne is dressing me in my disguise. Which consists of a maids outfit and a wig:

 Which consists of a maids outfit and a wig:

(You can change it if you want I just really like the colour)

With Yvonne making sure that the wig will not move at all we are ready to go. Instead of taking any kind of transport I suggest that it would be best if we walk to the circus. which she agreed to. 

Once at the circus we walk around till we hear. "Ahh, there is the amazing maid who can do everything. " This makes us both turn towards where the voice is coming from. 

"Oh yes, that would be me. I brought the other maid along with me just as we discussed." She says as she points at me. 

"Yes, my name is Lilly. It's nice to meet you." I say as I bow my head. 

"Nice to meet you too, miss Lilly please call me Joker. Now let's see what you are capable of doing." He says as he leads us to a large tent. "Now what are you able to do miss?" He asks as I scan the tent" 

"Well before I became a maid I used to earn money by doing aerial silk dance," I say.

"Ok that's good so if you would like to follow me I'll show you where you will perform it to me. " Joker says as he leads us towards a large open space. "here you may use the equipment here you have two minutes to practice." He says and I nod my head. 

Looking up at the silks I breathe out a large sigh as I begin one of the routines I was taught when I was little. 

After performing, coming down to the ground and catching my breath I hear claps coming from behind me. Turning around I see all the other circus members clapping and smiling at me.  "Wow, I must say that that was something."  Joker says as he walks towards me. "right then, welcome to the team. The only thing left to do is  to think of what we should call you?" He says to himself as he thinks. "Hmm how about swan. You are very elegant yet like a swan beneath it all your working very hard."  Joker says as he smiles at me. "Now then onto Yvonne's name...Mystify as no will know what you are capable of." Joker says as he waves his hands beckoning the other performers to gather round. "Everyone  I want to introduce you to our newest members  Swan and Mystify" (Please don't judge the names) He says and everyone claps and gathers around me and Yvonne.

(hey guys sorry that it has been so long I've just had a lot going on please forgive me... also sorry that this chapter isn't that long I just wanted to show you guys that I am alive)