Chapter 20

Hey, guys I just want to say thank you for reading this book and for all the support with you reading it. I would like to ask what I can do to make this better, so please comment on what I can do. Also i do know that the new characters are from snow white with red hair. Which is a really good anime so go watch if you havent yet. Anywho let's get on with the chapter :)

Previously:
Yvonne's Pov:
With a faint voice telling us that we can enter I open the door revealing...

Present:
Still Yvonne's Pov:
Opening the door to revealing none other than a complete and utter stranger. (bet you weren't expecting that.) "Hello your majesty." y/n says as she curtsies down to which I immediately follow by bowing. "Ah y/n how are you oh and please don't worry about formalities now let me introduce you to Zen he is my nephew who is in charge of a small country." The queen says but then continues. "also this is Kiki, Mitsuhide they are Zen's protectors and friends." The queen said to Y/n. " Well then it is a pleasure to meet you, Prince Zen" Y/N says as she once again curtsies. "No the pleasure is all mine, after all, it was I who requested your presence at the palace," Zen said. "Your Highness, may I question you as to why you requested my mistresses presents at the palace?"  I ask now curious as to why.

Your POV:
As Yvonne asks the prince questions I can help but wonder as to why I was requested here in the first place. "Well I have recently heard some rumours about my aunt's most trusted person who has been dubbed her Guardian Angel and I had to see it for myself if they were true." He says. " Might I ask what those rumours about me are?" I question as all heads turn towards me due to the fact I have been silent the majority of the time I have been here. "Well, miss Y/N most of them are to do with your butler always with you as though she is your shadow," Zen says as he looks at me and Yvonne who seem to be standing behind me. "Well allow me to clear that rumour up for you Yvonne is always with me as when my parents were murdered Yvonne came and saved me and has been my protector and guardian ever since," I say as Zen looks at me with the same look that everyone gives me when I tell them the sugar-coated side of my past. "I'm sorry I heard that you had a rough past but not that you had to witness your parents death. " Zen says. " Don't worry about it your highness it is in the past. Now, what are the other rumours?" I ask as I take a sip from my teacup. " Well, there was one thing about you people say that you are a beauty and that you have doll-like features. And I must say you have proven those rumours true." Zen says as I blush and earns a glare from Yvonne. "well I'm glad I haven't disappointed. Victoria you said that you had a case for me that you wished to discuss in person?" I ask whilst looking at Victoria in the eyes. " Indeed child Zen I am sorry but I must speak with Y/n in private Y/N please follow me, Yvonne, you are allowed to accompany as I know that you worry for your mistresses safety,"  Victoria says as she leaves the room. "Thank you, your highness, for understanding that Yvonne must be with me at all times,"  I say as we enter the other room. "That's alright child. Now this case I told you I wanted to talk to you about may shock you a little but I know you are right for the job and I can trust no one else but you with this.  There have been children reported missing but there is always a tie with the missing children. They always go missing when the circus is in town." She says but continues. "I want you to find out what is happening to these children as it hurts me to know that there are families out there still looking for their children. I know that you will take on this case however it is too dangerous for you to go alone especially with you being a young woman so I will send you with my guard dog Ciel Phantomhive." She says. "Wait, your majesty, of course, I will take on this case and all, however, I refuse to work alongside with Earl Phantomhive," I say as I feel anger build up inside of me. "That enough Y/N I know that your's and Ciel's last encounter wasn't the nicest so I will compromise," she says as she smiles at me. "Very well Victoria," I say looking down at my lap waiting to hear what the queen has to say.  "You and Ciel will go to the circus together and will act as though you are on a date,  there you will assess what is happening then the next day you will join the circus with your butler Yvonne you will the do as you wish. However, if you report back with nothing or report back saying that your life is in danger then I will send Ciel and his butler Sebastian to help you with your case." Victoria says. "Very well Victoria. Wait did you say that Ciel and I have to pretend to be on a date." I say almost choking on my own spit. "Yes, I did." She says. "may I ask why?" I question. "Yes, its because I believe you two are meant for each other." She says as she giggles at my facial expression which is a mixture of shock, disgust and horror. After regaining my composure and answer Victoria. "Very well I shall do this case with Ciel Phantonhive," I say as stand up and bow to Victoria. "thank you for entrusting me with this case Victoria I will not let you down." I say and exit the palace after being excused. "well that took long didn't it, Yvonne." I say as we sit in the carriage. Yvonne in front of me and me staring out of the window admiring the scenary. "Indeed My Young Lady now I think it is time for you to sleep." With those words everything became dark.

Hey, guys how was that? Hope you enjoyed I'm really sorry I haven't updated in what feels like a lifetime but I explained in my last author's note
Leah