Part 4

MORNING

swara was sleeping when her phone started ringing.she barely opened her eyes and start finding her mobile.
"hellooo...' swara stretched the word in sleepy tone.
"swara you are sleeping till now...get up.today is your first day of college"shomi said in scolding tone.swara raised her head and looks at time on mobile then again keeps it on ear.
"mama.....its too early"swara said in sleepy tone.
"good girls wake up early......"shomi said
"good?....who is good girl here"swara said giggling.
"my daughter is very good girl.....and you have to give water to your plants na then get up and take your medicine also"shomi said smiling.
swara makes face, gets up and sit on bed.

"i am up..."swara said yawning.
"step down from bed"shomi said i scolding tone.swara steps down from bed,throw bed sheet.
her face was like she will cry next moment.
"mama....i am going washroom"swara said and cuts call.shomi smiles.
swara throw mobile on bed and walks out from room.washroom was at end of lobby.she tried to open washroom's door while rubbing her eyes.but it was locked from inside.
"come out...."swara said knocking the door.after sometime sanskar opens the door and comes out in towel.swara blinks several times seeing him like this.
"what..."sanskar asked seeing her standing like statue.

"listen sanskar.......if you have sic packs abs that doesn't mean you will show it to everyone....have some shame how can you walk out in towel"swara said pointing finger at him.
"why...you are feeling awkward?" sanskar said taking a step forward.
"huh!..."swara said with wide eyes,taking step backward.all her confidence vanished in no second.
"actually the thing is....make your habit to see me like this because i am not going to change my habit "sanskar said taking another step toward her.
"you are shameless..."swara said ,push him to side and run inside washroom.

sanskar laughed.
"badtameez..."swara said keeping hand on beating heart.she takes deep breath and comes out after getting fresh.
she comes to her room terrace and start giving water to her plants and talking continuously.
sanskar who was also in his room's terrace and was talking on phone.he looks at her,cuts his call and walks in her direction .swara was in her own world.
"are you complete crazy?" sanskar asked gaining her attention.swara gets scared,water pot falls down from her hand and she looks at him with jerk.sanskar hides his smile.swara looks down then at him and murmurs something under her breath.
"thank god someone is in his full clothes...thank you god"swara said loudly while sitting down.
sanskar chuckled.swara picks up water pot and again fill it with water and starts giving water.
"you like plants..."sanskar asked seeing her care.
"no...i hate them...therefore i sacrificed my sleep,got up so early to give them water.."swara said in mocking tone.

"i can expect anything from crazy girl like you?" sanskar said in same mocking tone as her.
"crazy???"swara muttered to herself.she turns toward her and walks toward her.she stands near railing,opposite to him.there was arm length distance between them.
"am i look crazy to you?" swara asked angrily,pointing nozzle of water pot at him.
"put it down..."sanskar said pointing at water pot.swara looks at water pot and put it down.
"and yes you seems crazy to me"sanskar said in serious tone.

"did you ever look at yourself....mr.weirdo."swara said angrily.
"excuse me.....weird and me?" sanskar said keeping his index finger on himself.swara nodded her head vigorously.
"you are father of weird people....."swara said and keep on blabbering.sanskar just stared at her.her words were not touching his ear but his eyes were noticing her each move.they way she was talking.the way she was pushing her hairs back which were coming to her face.her angry red nose,sparkling dark chocolate eyes.he even noticed that her hair and eyes had same dark chocolate color.

He was completely in her when abheer came there.he looks at swara who was blabbering continuously and looks at sanskar who was listening silently.
he coughed loudly.swara and sanskar comes back to their senses.
"good morning..."abheer said with smile.