Part 18

EVENING

"sanky one girl was telling me that if mehndhi's colour doesn't come dark then husband don't love you...if its colour didn't come dark then i will kill you" swara said throwing daggers at sanskar.

"swara what is connection of mehndhi with husband love"sanskar said chuckling.

"i don't know anything,its colour should come dark otherwise i will not marry" swara said while stamping her foot stubbornly.

"i love you swara...don't you trust me" sanskar said cupping her face.

"but that girl..."swara said poutingly.

"who told you this..i will shoot her" sanskar said angrily. swara giggled and hugged careful with her hands.sanskar hugs her back tightly.

"is there any other function after this?" sanskar asked, still hugging her.

"most important function..."swara said gigglying.

"which?.."

"bachelor party.."swara said and breaks hug. sanskar looks at her angrily.

"you are going for bachelor party..."sanskar asked in serious tone. swara nodded her head vigorously.

"i am going to spend my whole life with you...so one day with some other boys are very necessary." swara said like a teacher. sanskar's anger reached to peak.

"you are not going for bachelor party.."sanskar said fuming in anger.

"who is asking from you?...for your kind information marriage is tomorrow i am still single.i can do anything.infact dad had told me to enjoy fully drinking,dancing,boys..."Her blabbers sopped when sanskar picks her up in arms like bridla style and goes out in full anger.

"sanky what are you doing?.."swara asked confusingly and was going to hit on his chest but stopped thinking about her mehndhi.

sanskar didn't say anything,made her sit in car and bends at her,swara moves her face back automatically and looks at him with wide brown eyes.

"you are kidnapped.."sanskar said with smirk

***************************

"sanky this is cheating,you don't want to do party but i want to do..."swara said, whinning like kid.sanskar looks at her dryly.

"if i would have interest in other girls i was not going to marry you" sanskar said in annoyed voice.

"sanky you should also go for party otherwise you will regret latter.."swara said,gets up from bed and came near to him.sanskar holds her arm and pull her in his lap.

"how is you mehndhi..."sanskar asked looking at her hands.

"dry now..."swara said showing him her both hands.

"i think we both should do bachelor party"sanskar said while looking at her.

swara was still in her mehndhi function.she was wearing dark green colour lehanga saree and light matching jewellary.

"i was saying the same..."swara said excitedly and tried to get up but sanskar restrained her by holding her.

"let's celeberate bachelor party with each other.."sanskar said,not wanting to get drunk in some club and get into another problem.

"huh!!!...with you?"swara asked confusingly.sanskar nodded.swara laughed loudly.

"you are mad..."swara said still laugging,putting both hands on his shoulder.sanskar was mesmerized seeing her whole hearted laugh.