part 12

AFTER TWO DAYS

Swara was getting ready for party AGAIN.she was thinking about sanskar.she didn't saw him after party night.

"don't know where he is?'swara said and wear diamond earring and smiled seeing it.shekhar had given it to her at her 16th birthday.those were her favorite earring.she straight her hair and went to terrace and start giving water to plants.

"lucky and kunj takes more time then girls"swara thought while giving water.suddenly she hears sanskar's voice from his room.she gets straight.

"he is home?" swara murmured and looked at his room.she quickly gives water to her plants and goes to his room.she knocked at his room and entered inside.sanskar looks at her and his muscles tensed immediately.

"sanky where were you from two days?"swara asked in normal tone.sanskar didn't reply her and opened his laptop.swara felt it little weird when he kept quite.

"we were going out...."her sentence was cut with his cold tone.

"i am not free..."

"whole day work is not good for health.body needs rest also"swara said in scolding tone and closed his laptop.sanskar anger reached to peak.he put the laptop to side,grabbed her shoulder in painful grip and pinned her to wall.Her head hit the wall,a hiss escaped her lips.

"what is your dam problem?...when i am saying i am not free its mean i am not coming.can't this thing get into your little brain"sanskar pierced his fingers in her soft skin.swara eyes gets filled with tears because of pain.

"next time don't you dare to behave like this with...STAY IN YOU LIMITS AND GET OUT!"sanskar shouted last words on her face and pushed her side and turned other side.swara closed her eyes,trying to control her tears.her anger raised in blink of seconds.she turns sanskar by holding his arm.

"look MR.....i was behaving nicely only because you saved my life once nothing else.keep your mind at its place and don't you dare shout at me again"swara said pointing finger at him.a tears roll down from her cheek.sanskar saw it rolling down while swara left his arm,turned and left from there.

Something was broken,FRIENDSHIP OR TRUST MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE.....

*********************************

CLUB

"she is swara.....swara he is my boyfriend"kavita introduced her boyfriend with her,trying to make her jealous but swara didn't say anything and greeted him with small smile.kavita blinked confusingly at her.

"i can understand you would be feeling bad i have boyfriend and you are single?"kavita whispered in swara's ear.she silently leave from there and came out from club.

"what's wrong with her?"kavita thought and wanted to go after her but jay takes her to dance floor.but she send lucky after swara.

"swara what's wrong?.....are you feeling fine"lucky asked from her.swara looks at him then hugs him and starts crying.lucky gets shock and pats her head.

"swara why are you crying?....did anyone say something to you?kunj said anything?"lucky said really worried with sudden crying.

"i want to go dad....i don't know anything.i am missing dad"swara said while crying too much.lucky breaks hug and wipes her tears.

"stop crying....tell me kunj said anything to you?'

swara shook her head and sniffed.lucky wipes her another tear which escaped her eye.

"kavita said anything?....now i understand.because of her boyfriend?"

swara kept silent.she don't want to tell him about sanskar.lucky chuckles a little.