Part 22

AFTER NOON

Swara was eating apple without cutting it and was roaming in whole house.

"this house is like maze and i am feeling myself as a rat...."swara said while making face and open door of hall and entered inside.Apple from which she was going to take bite got stuck between her teeth,seeing a very serious meeting happening.

There was large round table and many men,all suit up in black were sitting around it and sanskar was sitting at edge chair,looking at her with furious face.he looks down at her cloth,she was wearing sweat shirt and shorts which was coming to her upper thigh.all men turned and looked at her.swara quickly turns and runs from there,closing door behind her.

"so many criminals at my home....sanky will kill me.mama help me"swara whispered to herself and takes bites from her apple.

SWASANK'S ROOM

'what the hell were you thinking before coming there?" sanskar said angrily,running after her.swara hides behind abheer.

"sanky i didn't knew it,you all are there.....what is my mistake in this?"swara said innocently.

"From now you will not wear clothes like this....."sanskar said,getting more furious thinking all had looked her with their lustful eyes.

"why did anyone comment......Mr sanky your wife is so beautiful,hot,sexy and....."abheer tried o stop swara,seeing sanskar face but swara was swara.

"i will cut your tongue today...'sanskar said, shaking with anger.swara push abheer toward him an run toward washroom and closed door at sanskar face.

"sanky if anyone had asked for taking me out for date then tell him i am ready to go...my husband is not interested in me'swara shouted from inside and sanskar hits his fist on door with bang.swata jumps from her place,seeing door rattled a little.

"i will break you legs woman...and if i saw you in those clothes again then swear on God i will press your neck"sanskar shouted and again hit on door.swara stuck out her tongue at door.sanskar turns toward abheer,his eyes were extremely cold.

"i want everyone of them dead..and take out their eyes.'sanskar said in cold steely voice.abheer gulps hard,nodded and leaves.

Swara was pacing in washroom,making bad bad faces.suddenly she saw smoke coming from room.she walks toward door and opens it a little,so that she can close it again but her eyes goes wild open.

"sankyyyyy!!!!!..."swara shouted and run outside and tried to snatch her clothes from him but sanskar throw it on fire which was burning in mid of room.

"haye!.....how can you burn my clothes?....my so beautiful beautiful,clothes"swara said holding her head with both hands.

"you burned my whole wardrobe.........i knew it from start you need doctor's help."swara said,looking at sanskar.

"you will get new clothes..."sanskar said in plain voice as its nothing and throws her last dress on fire. swara gritted her teeth,imagining his neck between them.sanskar passed a smirk toward,turns and leaves.swara stamps her foot on ground angrily.

******************************

Swara was sitting on mid of bed while looking at her new clothes which had just came there in many ranks.All were Indian,from simple plain frok to heavy lehanga saree,matching accessories and shoes.swara keeps her face between her both hands.

"ma'am dinner is ready..."one servant informed her in very obedient way.

"i am not coming ask your mannerless idiot boss to eat.."swara said angrily and murmurs under her breath.servant smiles a little,bends his head and leaves.