Part 14

AFTER TWO DAYS

Swara stops car in parking area and went inside house.she gets confused seeing no one at home.

"they didn't come from college still...'swara thought confusingly then shrugged and climbed the stairs.she tried to open her room's door but it was locked.

"who the hell locked my room?'swara said irritatingly and rattled the handle.

"one second..."swara said and hit her forehead.

"you are stupid girl..."swara cursed herself.

"how can i forget..."swara said while turning back.she stopped seeing sanskar for a minute then tried to walk pass him.sanskar holds her hand.

'i want to talk with you"sanskar said in restless voice.

"but i don't want to...i mistakenly came here.just forgot this is not my house"swara said, freed her hand and walks few steps but sanskar grabs her from shoulder.

"listen to me plz...i am sorry for that day...i was angry on myself and that anger fell on you.i am sorry"sanskar said helplessly not able to see her ignoring him like this.

swara turns her face to side.sanskar place his hand on her cheek and make her look at him.

"i am sorry i didn't mean those words"sanskar said joining their foreheads.

"you was so rude to me and......and shouted also.no one ever shouted at me like that.you know i cried so much because of you"swara said sniffying while complaining like child.

"i know i am sorry..."sanskar said wiping her tears from his thumb.

"no say it..i was rude i am sorry"swara said like child.

"i was rude i am sorry..."sanskar said smiling at her wish.

"and arrogant..."

"arrogant..."sanskar repeated just as she said.

"i...i am very weak hearted woman i can't handle such kind of insults..."swara said wiping her tears.

"i will keep in mind..."sanskar said stepping back and corrects her hair.

"next time if you behaved like that with me then...then i will never talk with you.no matter how much you will say sorry.only this time i forgave you"swara said pointing finger at him.

sanskar keeps hand on chest and bends his head.swara laughs seeing that.sanskar was seeing her laughing like that after many days.

****************************

NIGHT

"swara...."kunj shaked swara firmly.she opens her eyes and looks at him confusingly then at clock.1:00

"i am not getting sleep get up..."kunj said angrily

'that's your problem kunjy...let me sleep"swara said pulling cover on her face.kunj gritted his teeth,holds her arm and pull her down from bed and make her stand.

"i am not getting sleep...'kunj said in irritated voice.

"kunjy try to understand...if i will not sleep well i will get dark circles. i will not look beautifull then no one will fall for me"swara said and try to lay on bed but kunj holds her arm.

"when you were not getting sleep i stay awake with you"kunj said sighing heavily.swara looks at his worried face and smiles.

"let's go for a walk..."swara said, wears her shoes and coat.

ROAD

"you know kunj i am really worried for twinkle?...she don't deserve sanskar"swara said breaking silence between them.