Chapter 7

* * *

The scene displayed in front of her was horrible. Lance was bent over the sink coughing up huge amounts of blood and another substance she couldn't make out. She rushed to his side "Holy shit Lance, we need to get you to a hospital now. I'll go tell the other's just wait here."

As she was about to step out the door she felt a hand hold onto her wrist. " No please...don't." Lance coughed out with his other hand clutched around his throat. Pidge looked at Lance worriedly " Don't tell them, especially not Keith.." he looked at her with pleading eyes. She was at a lost for words as she stared at him " I-I.. Lance w-what's going on?" she managed.

Lance sighed and wiped the blood from his mouth with his shirt sleeve and sat down on the tiled bathroom floor tugging at pidge's wrist urging her to sit. " I have this affliction known as the Hanahaki disease. It's a side effect of a one sided love, it's curable but..." He didn't meet her gaze, " ..there's an unfortunate side affect to the cure..." he stared at the tiled floor.

Pidge sat down and looked at him with sorrow evident in her eyes " Lance...what's the side effect?" she said softly to him, but he kept his gaze on the floor and didn't speak. She spoke again but this time, more firmly " What is the side effect Lance." he still didn't look at her, she lifted his chin making him look her. Lance looked at her his eyes filling with tears that were threatening to fall. " I-I'll forget him if i go through with the surgery.... but...but I can't loose him... he's too important to me.." he said, tears now staining his cheeks.

* * *
Yo sorry this is short and ducky but it's better than nothing I guess
Anyway just in case any of you have Quotev this story is on there and I update there first so if ya wanna go give me a vote there I'd appreciate it but whatever
The next chapter should be out something this week of possible