Just a Little Bit Longer

Just a little bit longer

It's getting harder everyday to keep fighting. I'm drained mentally and physically. If I tell everybody it will crush them. I won't be able to handle the pity looks I will get from them. I can't brake his heart. I can't take the looks my mother and father will give me. What will happen to my family, my friends, him? I hope it's not getting obvious. I need to keep my secret hidden just a little bit longer.

Brylee Carson is a 20 RN at Sherman's hospital. She has a loving family, 4 amazing best friends, a great job, and a happy life. Her world crashes when she find out the most dreaded news any person like her could get. In the middle of her struggle she meets the one person that could hold her world together, the person she has been waiting for and dreaming about since she was a little girl. His name... Red Anderson. Will she be saved or will she become forgotten dust on the ground?

<3 --------------------------------------

This is my first book! I hope you enjoy! I have everything planned out and know exactly where I'm going with it so hopefully you stick with it and love the plot as much as I do! Shout out to Hayley, Teisha, Danny!