Chapter 1- normal morning

Chapter 1

Today started off as any other day in my life would. My alarm went off at 8:00am, so I rolled out of bed and went to take a shower before work. After getting out of the shower I made my way back to my bedroom to put on a pair of my navy blue scrubs. Going back to the bathroom I dried/braided my hair and put on my make up which consisted of just the basics (concealer, powder, blush, and eye make up). I walked down the hallway, down the stairs and into the kitchen as the smell of pancakes and bacon took my attention.

My mother Sarah was cooking on the stove humming to her new favorite song that had recently been placed on the radio. Wile on the other side of the counter in the dining room my father, Max was sitting at the table along with my two younger brothers Chris who was 17 and Josh who was 15 laughing and throwing crumbs at each other and at my little sister Melody who was 9. I shook my head and laughed. This was a normal morning meal in the Carson home.

Heck,this was a normal meal for us period!

We were a very close family and always were doing something funny or weird. We constantly pulled pranks on each other and had a lot of food fights. Things were always busy and fun in our house even though it's not as loud as normal since my older brother Zo who Is 24 moved out 3 month ago because he got married to his girlfriend Jessica.

I laughed, a small smile placed on my lips as I walked up to the fridge and pulled out my favorite breakfast which I ate every morning! I toasted the bagel and spread strawberry cream cheese on it. This was heaven for me!

After eating I hugged my mother from behind telling her good bye and made my way around the counter to the rest of my family. I gently placed a kiss on each of my siblings cheeks, even when Chris complained that because he is 17 he is to old to have his sister kiss him. I just chucked and kissed his other cheek as we'll to annoy him and made my way to my father as Chris pouted. A small laugh escaped my mouth as I placed a kiss on my dad's cheek and hugged him good bye.

" Have a great day sweety! Don't talk to any boys, and take a jacket with you, it's getting colder outside!" My dad yelled as I walked to the living room to retrieve my coat and my shoes.

" Dad, I'm a nurse, it's my job to talk to everybody no matter what their gender may be" I giggled as called back to him. "Love you all, see you at dinner tonight" I then put my jacket on, slung my purse over my shoulder and walked out the door.

The Seattle air was getting colder as we were approaching end of October/ early November. I walked in the driveway towards my white 2001 mustang. My friends said that because I hardly ever took it to the car wash it was constantly dirty and for some reason the said my car was Russian because of this and named it AkaAka... They are absolutely crazy I swear. But I have to love them!

I got in, put the key in the ignition and pulled out of the driveway away from my families house. It was a two story house with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It was a nice kitchen with a island in the middle of it, two living room which we made the smaller one into another bed room/ exercise room. It had a two car garage but we had so much junk in there that we couldn't use it it park any of the cars. We did manage to keep my dad's motorcycle and my sports bike in it.

Yes I'm a girl but I truly love my sports bike! It's a bright blue Ninja 1000 abs! That bike was my baby! I road it on the weekends when I didn't have work at the hospital.

Pulling up into Sherman's hospital I hoped out of my car and made my way threw the front sliding doors. This hospital was very new being only 3 years old and it had 16 floors to it. I worked in the emergency department while one of my best friends Jenna worked on the 6 floor which was pediatric care. Making my rounds as normal time flew by pretty fast and it was time for me to meet the girls at our favorite cafe down the street called 'Aunt Betty's'.

I have four best friends. The first is Andrea Kate Booker or Andy as we call her. She is about 5'9, model skinny, has very short brown hair and is a super chill, funny, hipster of a girl. The second is Lola Isabelle Black. She is from Trinidad, is about 5'9 as we'll, has black hair, is very funny, blunt, and loud but sweet at the same time. The third is Jenna Shay Jones. She is from Jamaica, about 5'3, had short curly brown hair and is the mother of the group. I also have a guy best friend who's name is Alex Garcia and is dating Jenna.

Oh! By the way I'm Brylee Nicole Carson. I'm about 5'11, I have dirty blond hair, I have a great family, four amazing best friends, a job that I love and a happy life. The only thing I don't have is that special somebody that is supposed to compleat me as the movies would tell me but honestly ever since last year I haven't focused on boys. I have been able to keep everything hidden for an entire year! I'm always scared somebody will find out but I know eventually I will have to tell everybody in my life. Having a boy around would just make it harder for me. I don't want to hurt anybody and the less people in my life the less people I hurt when they eventually find out. Let's just hope I can keep this secret a little bit longer!

<3-------------------------------------------

Hope you like the first chapter. This is just an idea of what Brylee's life is like on a normal day. And I wanted to introduce the characters to you! Chapter two will be up soon. P.s. The AkaAka was for Teisha and Hayley lol