Chapter 11-Beach trip part 2

Chapter 11

"BRY!" Alex ran over to me as we pulled up to the beach house and got out of Reds truck.

"Can't...breath..." I told Alex and he was currently crushing me in a bear hug and spinning me around.

"Sorry BFFIAAB!" He said putting me down. Alex has been my best guy friend since I was a sophomore in high school. We came up with the term BFFIAAB which stands for Best Friends Forever Infinity And Absolutely Beyond to describe our friendship.

"It's good." I smiled at him and he sat me down. "Hey everybody, are y'all ready for the best weekend ever?" I asked. Everybody was here except for Nate and Aiden.

"Heck yes we're ready!" Andy replied

"Let's get this party started you guys!" Lola yelled as she was headed for the beach house.

We all grabbed our luggage and went inside after Red unlocked the door. It was beautiful! The beach house was two stories with three bedrooms and 3 baths on the top level and 2 bed rooms, one bath, a dinning room, kitchen, living room and patio on the lower level. Everything had French doors with marble and dark wood.

"So how are the room situations working?" Jenna asked as we stood in the living room.

"We'll I assume you and Alex will want a room together." Red was looking at them both for confirmation.

"Yeah, we will just go pick one from upstairs." Alex smiled at us while he and Jenna pulled their luggage upstairs.

"Do you mind sharing a room with me Bry, or you and Andy can share." Red was looking at me.

I looked at Andy to make sure it was okay if I stayed with Red because I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable or make it seem like she had to stay with Nate.

"Bry, I'll be fine." She smiled at me.

"I guess we are sharing a room then." I smile at Red.

"Perfect!" He smiled back. "You and Lola can take separate rooms if you like or share. I'll leave you girls to decide." Red smiled at them and then motioned for me to follow him upstairs. We grabbed our luggage and headed that way.

"Do you need me to carry that baby?" Red asked me.

"No, it's fine." I told him. I might have over packed but that's just how I am. I never know what will happen on a trip so I'm prepared!

We made it upstairs and we saw Alex and Jenna come from the first bedroom. They walked down stairs and I followed Red. We ended up going into a the last bedroom on the farthest side of the house. Red opened the door and I immediately loved it! The floors were Dark wood and the walls were a light grey. There was a huge king size, four post bed with white draped all over it. On the right was two huge French doors that led outside onto the balcony. There were two white bedside tables with black lamps on each side and a white fuzzy rug that the bed sat on.

"This is absolutely beautiful Red!" I turned around to find him watching me and smiling.

"I hoped you would like it. I remembered you telling me how the beach was one of your favorite places. That's why I wanted to bring you here." He had stepped behind me so I turned around and hugged him.

"You have no clue how much this means to me. Thank you!" He held onto me and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Your welcome beautiful."

After putting our luggage into the walk In closet we went downstairs hand in hand.

"Let's go get some food! I'm starving!" Lola said.