Chapter 13- Gooodmorning (Reds POV)

Chapter 13

Reds POV

Could anyone ever believe that such an amazing girl exist? That such a beautiful, talented, funny, crazy wonderful girl could fall into my life and make my world seem complete?

As the sun creeped into our room this morning, it shined right on Brylee's sleeping face. The sight of her curled up next to me in our own bed with the sun shinning down on her as if she was an angel just made my decision that much easier. I love this girl more then life itself and I plan on making her mine forever. I don't care if we have only known each other for a couple weeks and technically only been together for a day but it feels like I have always known her. The days I didn't have her in my life seem insignificant and I never want to go back! I love this girl and one day soon I'm going to make her mine forever.

I thought about leaning down and softly kissing the top of her head, then her cheek, her nose, her neck. But what's the fun in that? I gently got up on my knees and straddled her waist. I started to tickle her sides and her stomach, she started giggling and squirming in my arms.

"Red I'm ticklish!" she giggled so I kept on tickling her.

"Red!......Oh my gosh Red! I can't....... breath! Ahhhh!" She was laughing so hard!

"I will only stop if you kiss me Goodmorning." I calming told her as I continued my tickle attack.

"OKAY......OKAY!" I stop tickling her do she could catch her breath. She was still slightly giggling when she could finally breath again.

"Not a nice way to be woken up Little Red." She said my stupid nick name with a smirk.

"That's not a nice name babe, I think you might need me to tickle that out of you." Her eyes got wide and she grabbed my hands.

"No absolutely not! I won't say it again!" I laughed

"That's my girl, now about that kiss." I leaned down and right as I was about to meet her lips my entire body got shoved to the right and I fell off the bed landing on my back. All I heard was Brylee laughing like crazy after I fell, or should I say after I was pushed!

"And you thought you were getting a kiss! Teaches you not to tickle me!" She was still giggling looking at me over the bed.

"Good lord woman, how did you get so strong?" I groaned a little as I sat up.

"I was a cheerleader remember? And I have football players for brothers, you learn to keep in shape." She smirked at me.

"Looks like she pushed you hard cuz." I heard Aidens voice and looked towards the door. Everybody was standing in the doorway holding back laughs and giggles.

"Yup I sure did!" Brylee just smiled at them.

"What are you guys doing in the door way?" I asked

"We heard somebody screaming and laughing."Andy said

"Then we heard a huge thud." Nate commented with a smirk.

"So we had to come check it out." Jenna added

"We had to make sure you guys weren't killing each other." Alex laughed

"Or doing other things." Lola said with a devious smile.

"Well now you know I was being attacked through tickling so I used my super woman strength and pushed him off the bed." Brylee giggled again.

"Oh whatever. Get out so we can get ready and come down for breakfast." I told them. They all started laughing and left.