Chapter 3- Metting Red Anderson

Chapter 3

I nodded my head at Mr.Ander... I mean Red and walked over to the sink to wash my hands. My cheeks felt warm and I realized that I blushed when he talked to me! Why the heck am I blushing?!? All he did was tell me to call him by his first name, so why am I blushing and why do I feel this tingly sensation in my body when I heard his voice? No Brylee, just NO! Don't even think that means anything! Okay sure Red is the number one bachelor on this side of the country and yes he is as rich as Donald Trump so naturally any girl would have the same reaction as I just did. Right? Red Anderson owns 'A Class' hotels which is the best hotels in the country. He also owns some real-estate companies and a chain of restaurants. From what Andy's magazine told me when reading it in the check out line at Krogers Red is 24, single, has dreamy brown eyes and is the richest and youngest entrepreneur in the would. Of course now seeing his eyes in person they are the most amazing, dreamy dark chocolate eyes I have ever come across in my life!

"So Red, what seems to be your trouble today?" I asked politely

"We'll now looking at your beautiful face I can't quit remember what I came in here for." He answered with a smirk on his lips as his eyes racked over me from head to toe.

I blushed from his response but did not take him serious. He was just being flirty because He probably new it would effect me. I turned away determined not to look into his dreamy chocolate eyes or at his devilishly messed up hair or even at his muscular chest and arms that his button up shirt clung to perfectly... Stop this Brylee right now! Somebody like him would never go for you and don't forget you have this little problem going on! That stupid voice in my head told me and I frowned. Red had managed to distract me for a couple minutes away from my problem but now that little voice in my head reminded me.

Red noticed that I frowned " I'm sorry Ms.Carson I did not mean to make you upset I was just simply stating that I think your beautiful if I may be so blunt." He actually said this with a smile that reached his eyes and not a smirk.

" No need to apologize Red I just remembered something I have to do" I lied trying my best to smile "But thank you for the compliment, and please call me Brylee." This I acutely did say with a real smile

He smiled again "We'll Beylee, the reason I am here is I was overseeing the work sight that my new hotel is going up at around the corner and wile checking on one of the machines my thumb got caught in it and twisted and I am almost certain that it is broke. However I would not be here if it wasn't for my assistant that insisted that I come to get it checked out because I'm a man and I don't need to be at the hospital for a silly little hurt thumb!" He pouted as he said the last part and I couldn't help but to laugh at his cute pout. Did I just say cute? I meant childish pout!

"Are you laughing at me Brylee?" The smirk was back

Still laughing I responded " I'm sorry Red but the last part was funny, men are all the same, trying to be all macho even when they are hurt"

"We'll I am macho! See!" He flexed his muscles in a way trying to impress me.

I just laughed again, even tho I was very impressed by his build I didn't let him know that "I've seen better" this time I had that playful smirk on my face.

"I highly doubt that Brylee, I'm the best of the best as you can see!" He now had his smirk on wile flexing again in a different pose tho.

"Of course Red whatever helps you sleep at night" this time I had a sudden large amount of confidence and winked at him. I noticed his eyes got darker and almost lustful but he blinked and that look was gone.

I walked over to him to look at his thumb. I held out my hand for him to let me look at it and he placed his hand on mine. I felt no sparks... I felt fireworks! Electricity shot through my body and by his surprised expression on his face I think he felt it as we'll! Trying to ignore this feeling that was obviously not going away any time soon I looked at his thumb and new he needed an X-Ray by the way it was discolored, swollen, and twisted in and unnatural position.