Chapter 7-The Date

Chapter 7

Brylee POV

As soon as I got home from work I jumped in the shower. It was 6:30 when I got out so I had just about an hour until Red was picking me up.

I dried my hair and began to straighten it before I curled the ends. My hair is naturally curly so taming it can be a process. After my hair was curled I pulled on my favorite pair of dark ripped skinny jeans from Hollister and a flowy white button up tank top. I put on my brown braided belt and my cheetah vans. The last thing to do was to put on my make up. I applied a light amount of foundation powder, a little blush to bring some color on my cheeks. I put on my eyeliner and mascara and finished with a little lip gloss. After looking at myself in the mirror I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs. My mom was making dinner with my little sister wile my brothers and dad were watching football in the living room.

"Hey sweetie, you look nice." My mom smiled at me as I took a drink from a water bottle in the fridge.

"Thanks mom. I don't know what time I will be home so don't wait up." I smiled at my mom knowing she would give me some kind of lecture on how I better not give her any grand kids before I get married.

"I know you are 20 years old, almost 21 but I better not have grand kids..." I cut my mom off by holding my hand up.

"Mom I have heard that speech a billion times. Don't worry I know."

"Okay, just have fun but not that much fun." I just laughed at her

"Okay ma." I smiled at her.

The doorbell rang and I almost jumped out if my jeans!

"I'VE GOT IT!" I yelled running for the front door but my brothers had already jumped off the couch and started for the door. Even Melody was running for the door! We all got there at the same time and started fighting trying to reach for the handle. Melody snuck up underneath of us and grabbed the door handle. The door swung open and there stood the sexiest man I have ever seen! Red was wearing dark jeans that hung perfectly just below his waist, with a white button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up and red vans. He looked perfect!

"Hey Bry, am I interrupting something?" Red asked me with a smirk on his face. It was then that I realized Chris, Josh and I were all tangled up from fighting each other to open the door. We all three pushed each other off of one another and straightened out clothes.

"Hey Red, come on in." I smiled at him but knew that my face was red with embarisment. He stepped inside next to me right as my parents came around the corner.

"Mom, Daddy, this is Red Anderson."

My mom smiled at him but looked amazed. Red shook their hands.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. And Mrs.Carson." Red smiled

"It's nice to meet you too son." Said my father. Both my parents were smiling at him.

"These are my brothers Chris and Josh." Red shook there hands and smiled. "And this is my little sister Melody." Mel was hiding behind Joshes leg and peeked her head out when I said her name.

Red squatted down and held out his hand to Mel. "It's nice to meet you princess." Red smiled a very sweet smile at her.

Melody took her hand and shook Reds. She smiled at him calling her princess and then Red stood back up.

"We'll guys me and Red are going to leave. Goodnight!" I hugged my mom and kissed my dad on the cheek.

"Goodnight!" they all said in unison as I grabbed Reds hand and pulled him out of the door.