|| two ||

The day after

(Michael)

I woke up with the sound of my phone buzzing with a message telling me to come downstairs. I put on some old shorts, almost tripping on my own feet.

At the door, I met Luke who handed me a box of the most perfect treat, pizza.

"I thought you might need this because of everything that happened yesterday".

"Thanks."

All I wanted was to be alone, but I couldn't say no to pizza, so lead him to the couch as I began eating.

We both ate three slices of pizza before Luke started on the topic that I had figured out he would point at any minute.

"Last night, after I left the bar, I found Calum standing at my door. You hit him pretty hard."

"He deserved it."

After an awkward silence and Luke convincing me to leave the house and go to the game shop, I went upstairs and changed my clothes. When I was taking my sweatshirt off, I looked at my arm and I wasn't expecting what I saw, a tattoo. My mouth let out a gasp and a "Holy shit" loud enough for Luke to come check on me.

"Luke what did I do last night?"

"When I left you were at the bar, not in a tattoo shop.

And how could you not notice that you had a tattoo?"

"Well, I had a long sleeves sweatshirt on, and I got home too drunk to remember anything."

"To the moon.

What does it even mean?"

"I have no idea but I have to find out."

(Charlotte)

We got to the studio, where we were greeted by a smiley face, Ashton.

Ashton was Anne Marie's son, he always used to hang out on the studio, and since he was my age, when I first entered the classes (at five years old), he would keep me company until my parents arrived. Therefore, we've grown to become best friends. 

"Hi, how are my pretty ballerinas doing today?" He almost shouted, which made me cringe.

"Ash, can you tone it down?"

"Someone is hangover. How was last night?"

"It was normal, I was just at Maclaren's pub on the corner."

"She got a tattoo." Noémi interrupted our conversation.

Ashton's lips formed an 'o' shape as he spoke:

"You know that my mother forbids it, right?"

"Yes, that's why I wanted Noémi to keep it a secret. But the tattoo is on my back so, if you are the sweetest best friend ever and shut your mouth, she won't see it until I get it removed."

"Okay, I won't say anything. But why did you even get a tattoo, if you are getting it removed?"

"I was drunk and I don't even know what it means."

"You haven't told me what the tattoo is yet."

"It's calligraphy that spells 'and back'"

He couldn't stop laughing as I stuck my tongue to him and when he finally stopped all he said before leaving the studio was:

"You should find the meaning of it, we make mistakes when we are drunk, but all mistakes have a meaning.

Later."

I have to, but how?

Hiyaa :) This is just a small update/filler until we get to the most interesting part of the story ahah. Hope you are liking it, if you are, you know what to do - comment/like - it only takes a second of your time and it means the world to me.