V| six V|

(Charlotte)

That bartender sure wasn't helpful at all, all he said was that the guy's name was Michael, that we said we loved each other even though we had just met and that Michael and I went to a tattoo artist he knew, because apparently I said I liked tattoos.

But right now I need to forget all about this and focus on Ashton. I have two hours to get ready and I already have planned the perfect outfit - a black tight dress and a pair of matching heels, the underwear I bought, red lipstick and eyeliner - perfect, he will even fall for me just by looking. If I'm going to make him fall, he will fall hard.

I met Ash at a Mexican restaurant near his house at nine o'clock.

"Wow you look..." Ashton started, but I interrupted him.

"Really hot, I know." I giggled.

"Stop being so full of yourself. I take my words back, you look awful." He playfully responded.

"You're so mean, Irwin." I fake pouted.

"Shut up and let's order." He continued with his harsh playfulness, usual in our friendship."

"I hate you, Ashton."

"You love me, Chuck."

"Shush."

We were interrupted by a pretty waitress that couldn't take her eyes off Ash.

"Hi, are you ready to order?" She asked while gesturing if he could take away the menus.

"Yes, we'll have the beef enchiladas." He didn't even let me say anything as he ordered for me.

After the waitress left our table I protested:

"Don't I get to choose what I want to eat?"

"I am buying, so I write the rules."

"You really don't have to do that, you know?"

"Yes I know, but I want to, you're my best friend, plus you always buy the pizzas if my mom isn't around so this is my way of repaying you." He grabbed my left hand and started massaging it with his thumb. "You know, what I meant to say before you interrupted me was that you look beautiful tonight, I mean, you always do, but that dress suits you very well."

"You don't look too bad yourself, Irwin."

"You know where that dress would look gorgeous on, though?"

"Our beautiful waitress that keeps looking at you?"

"No, on my bedroom floor."

"Ash, there are children literally on the next table." I hit his arm.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help myself." He winked, excusing himself.

As we stopped talking the waitress brought our dishes.

After an almost awkward stare contest while eating our food, I started:

"The enchiladas, weren't too bad, good choice Ash."

"Thanks." He giggled.

The waitress came back and her flirty smiles which Ashton were starting to bother me.

"Do you want any dessert?" She asked.

"Do you have anything we can share?" I really wanted to give her the hint that we were together, even though we weren't. I don't know why I did, to be honest, I wasn't jealous, at least if I was jealous it was only because she was pretty.

"We have a great amount of desserts that I can bring two spoons so you can eat but I definitely recommend the mango mousse."

"That's perfect, thanks." I faked a smile as her queue to leave.

"I thought we agreed on me choosing the menu for tonight." Ashton pouted.

"Desserts are my thing because of the calories, plus I know you love mangoes."

"That's true."

We unintentionally stared to the next table as we saw two kids, a brother and a sister, who were fighting, they reminded me of me and Ashton on the first week we met.

"The moment I saw you stepping on the studio, I thought you were so weird, I knew we would get along. But then you turned out to be such a pain in the ass. Remember when we fought, just like that? I don't even know how became best friends." He said.

"Hey, you were the one who was always messing up my bun and calling me booger face."

"Okay, maybe, and just maybe, I was a little pain in your ass too."

"I thought so, Irwin."

The desserts finally arrived. I ate a little portion of it, because if I ate more Mrs. Irwin would kill me and Ashton knew that so he was happy to finish the rest of it.

The waitress came back with the check and we left the restaurant. As we walked to the car Ashton offered me his jacket and put his arm along my shoulders.

The only thing that could be heard on the whole car trip was the album "Nothing personal" by All Time Low, that we both loved.

We reached a tall building and Ash pressed the 10th floor as when we got to the elevator. I was getting impatient so I started biting my lips.

"I thought you should know that when you do that thing, you make me crazy." Ashton said whilst passing his long fingers through his hair.

"What thing?" I played innocent as I did it again.

"Fuck it." He said before I felt him attach his lips to my own. First the kiss was soft and gentle but then it got deeper and more passionate. We couldn't wait until the elevator finally reached the 10th floor.

Hiyaa :) sorry for cutting the story right now but I don't write smut. haha

Double update today because you deserved it!

Thanks for reading <3